March 2015 Moms
Options

Easy Like Sunday Morning (random)

To keep with the recent theme, a little Lionel Richie for your listening pleasure. This is the Sunday random thread.

Re: Easy Like Sunday Morning (random)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cesquer‌ congratulations on your milestone! I'm so happy for you! Those little kicks are her kicks of love!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    @cesquer Thinking of you this week!
  • Options
    Happy birthday @surpriseoldlady‌ !!!
    @salmphil‌ hell yea! A crossbow sounds badass. My two swords did nothing compared to the zombies with ducking bazookas!
    Pregnancy Ticker
          ---------- For SuzyQ---------

• Options
    Hai guise. I'm a miserable pile this morning. Started having a sore throat last night and it has majorly snowballed. Past couple days I was feeling my throat feel funny but nothing that I even really thought about. Now it's full blown hurting bad. I've been stuffy on and off but who hasn't this pregnancy? Didn't sleep worth a darn, been coughing all night. I looked at my throat and it's not red, just has a lot of post nasal drip-yuck. Now I can't quit coughing and I'm so congested. And headache. Blahhhhhh. I really don't want to take any medicine either. Here's to hoping supportive care will help.

@cesquer‌ I can relate with the dog thing. My oldest is 13 and for the past several months he gets up and barks in the night, needs a drink of water and to go out to pee. Happens every night. And here's to hoping this week passes by extra fast for you! Hugs.
  • Options
    wish i could say good morning girls, But woke up with a bad headache..so not such a good morning for me. #-o babys woke up at 7, then they start to fight over a balloon, so early in the morning, i no its gonna be a day!!

@surpriseoldlady‌ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  • Options
    @surpriseoldlady‌ happy birthday! I had to work a trunk at our trunk or treat last night. Dd was feeling better so I wanted my dh to bring her. He says he couldn't get her to get in the car seat after twenty min of trying and just let her play in the car. Um. Really. So they never showed and my dd would have had so much fun. The event ended at nine and when i got home my dh couldn't even wait up for me and was already in bed. We didn't get a date night last night because our dd being sick and then he can't even wait up for me to get home to hang out.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kaylin Lanelle Born 9/2012
    Rylee Amelia due March 5, 2015

For SuzyQ

• Options
    Any one else getting dry skin in the wirdest damn places? My back? I have never before in my life gotten dry skin on my back. Man oh man it is so itchy i am wearing my skin raw scratching it :( anyway time to try to get myself and SO motivated to get to church lol his alarm went off and I'm currently standing over him begging him to get the freak out of bed and he is practically crying to me cuz he doesn't want to get up. It really is sad that a grown man can't get the heck out of bed on his own. I'm not kidding with you, After 20 minutes now l STILL have not been able to get him to put his feet on the damn floor yet and i really really don't have the energy to drag his feet around. Uhgggghhh
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options
    To keep with the recent theme, a little Lionel Richie for your listening pleasure. This is the Sunday random thread.
    You made my day.  I love Lionel Richie without irony.

Today I need to buy some new underwear that doesn't cut into my belly.  I only have a couple of pairs of bikini styles that sit under my belly and my usual briefs are getting too tight on my bump.
  • Options
    Today is going to be spent studying for a test on the Gospels and Acts, reading a book about Down syndrome, starting a research paper on hemimegalencephaly and studying for a pathophysiology exam. I also have to find time in between those things to continue packing our house. I've never been so glad that my husband has nothing but his job to do -- if we were both in school or he had any other kind of extracurriculars besides playing video games and building things with Lego, we would be totally fucked when it comes to moving out of our house for the renovations.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • Options
    Morning peoples!

Lots of positive thoughts for you this week @cesquer‌

18 weeks for the boys. Only thing I have planned is the grocery store and a Brazilian. Issue is the southbound lanes of the freeway are closed at my exit, so it might take me an hour to get from my neighborhood to the feeder/access road. Grrr. I'll be glad when this construction is done!

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Options
    We spent the day at the biltmore yesterday. It was so beautiful-but boy was I tired from all that walking.

This morning I woke up with a uti. I feel so miserable. I want to make the best of our time in Ashville but I don't feel like doing anything.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Crap I already forgot who said they're getting a Brazilian but I've decided I need to do this. I'm so tired of all the shaving and is it just me or is anyone else's hair (all over) growing at a much faster rate than before KU?
  • Options
    This day keeps getting worse. We go to leave the hotel and we have a flat tire. Fucking awesome.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    @cesquer‌ and @chaysefaith‌ Thinking of you both and hoping this week flies by for you.

We have a busy day ahead including grocery shopping, a birthday party and a Target run. I slept awkward and my back and stomach hurt so I hope some walking around will help. Happy Sunday all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MC: 2/19/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mangomimosamangomimosa member
    edited October 2014
    Thinking lots of positive thoughts for all of you around loss milestones. <3@chaysefaith @cesquer @mrslaurenanddan (Hope I didn't miss anyone!)

Also... because posting in FFFC late Saturday afternoon does not yield responses: I confess that I missed what happened with our mod situation. I thought we voted on a 2nd mod ... is B"J" just being slow?
  • Options
    @Surpriseoldlady happy birthday! and good luck with your fetal survey! 

Positive vibes to all the milestone ladies today! 

Wow is everyone starting out their mornings crappy. I started out not being able to find my pants but that's because mother in law decided to show up last week and steal my friggin laundry to do and rearrange all my shit in my BEDROOM. no it is not ok that she is in my personal room and no i do not want her touching my freaking underwear. I have a feeling this personal boundary shit is only going to get worse when the baby comes. Unfortunately I have to rely on my husband to talk to her because she doesn't speak English. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
  • Options
    @kellbell1982‌ yes go eagles!!

I've had a wonderful morning so far. It's my "year and a half anniversary" (we like celebrating all the things) so nothing like some morning sexy time, egg and cheese on a bagel and OJ.

Unfortunately I have a psych midterm due today and we still have to clean from our party Friday. Lame. Also I'm so over halloween. Ready for thanksgiving & Christmas now plz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"