Single Parents
Options

Positively Tuesday!

I think this could be a fun thing to do every Tuesday...it's easy for us to think about all the shitty stuff about being single parents, but let's take some time each week to think of one or two positives.

Mine this week:
- If I weren't a single parent, I never would have met this awesome group of ladies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Throwing leaves <3

Re: Positively Tuesday!

• Options
    Yeah, we ARE awesome!

Today, H waved bye bye and blew a kiss! To an empty corner in the kitchen.  Which further strengthens my belief that this goddamn house is haunted.

Progress + weird happenings = still positive... right? RIGHT??
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, we ARE awesome!

Today, H waved bye bye and blew a kiss! To an empty corner in the kitchen.  Which further strengthens my belief that this goddamn house is haunted.

Holyshit!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine is, that even though I miss her when she's with her dad, the day he has her I get shit DONE!

This is a great idea, Jelly!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options

Yeah, we ARE awesome!

Pretty sure my grandparents house is haunted(its given me the hiebie giebies for years) and bentley points at empty corners, walls, stairs, rooms, and his sleep always goes to shit for an hour at 1 o clock.

But my positivity. I have been on three interviews in the last week and have two more schedualed, i passed my state boards, graduated yesterday, andman im feeling good about my chosen career!
  • Options
    I feel like this around the house sometimes... When I'm trying to "catch ghosts"
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"