February 2014 Moms
Options

Miami Baby Shower Locations

H!

I'm looking for suggestions for restaurants in the Miami, FL area for Baby Shower locations. Something not outrageously expensive for about 40 ppl. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Miami Baby Shower Locations

• Options
    ummmmmmm...   wrong board? :ar!

• Options
    Try the locals board...I don't think we have any Miamians.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm from Miami... but can't really help since I didn't plan my own baby shower, so...

LMGTFY

I knew you were in FL, but somehow did not realize Miami.
  • Options
    breadpuddingbreadpudding member
    edited October 2014
    Here it is. Puppies, rainbows, and warm hugs.

"I just went to check it out after reading this post because I thought maybe there would be some fun and interesting drama posts (I'm sleepless and bored lol) but literally even the most normal posts seem to have mean biotches!!! Omg! They're not clever or witty. I just see rude people who clearly have their own issues and enjoy taking it out on innocent posters.

I came running back here to my beloved BBC! I feel like I'm getting a big warm hug just by being back here and away from that scary place... (cont.)"

ETA Copy and paste fail
  • Options
    For those who don't feel like checking it out, here's a sad sampleimage
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options

@avswolf whyyy are you always sooo meeeaannnnnn?!

BBC has an abundance of warm hugs. /:)
  • Options
    But wait OP... where did you go? Did you find an affordable baby shower venue in Miami?

• Options
    @Bookshelves‌ You forgot "It needs to have a place where I can set up a diaper raffle and a station for guests to address, stamp, and preferably write their own thank-you notes. Oh, and it must allow guests to BYOB, no way am I paying for that!"
  • Options
    I started a post-it.

@avswolf, you're on it. All I wrote next to you was, "The meanest bumpie ever! She is always making people cry!"

*insert eye-roll here* :D

@mummypig, we need a Resident Meanie badge for her siggy.
  • Options
    @Avswolf‌ In all honesty, you are seriously one of the sweetest, most caring people on here. :x
  • Options
    Avswolf said:
    @bookshelves apparently I've taken over as the meanie. :P
    mummypig said:
    I started a post-it. @avswolf, you're on it. All I wrote next to you was, "The meanest bumpie ever! She is always making people cry!" *insert eye-roll here* :D@mummypig, we need a Resident Meanie badge for her siggy.
    on it

;)
    But i have to learn how to put the stinking badges in my siggy first!!!  I'm a siggy virgin!

tBH siggy's are tricky! There are two different spots! And only one works
    F14 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"