Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly Check-In 8/22

NeonNoonNeonNoon member
edited August 2014 in Pregnant after 35
1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

4) How are you feeling?

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

QOTW:  What body image/body change issues are you going through at this stage of your pregnancy?  What are you doing about them?

Re: Weekly Check-In 8/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JilliansMoma‌ oh gosh. Are you feeling any better??
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Options
    @mandyreads much!  I was so tired and sore but now even the flank pain is better!!  I think it helped to sleep in my own bed. I don't wish kidney infections on anyone.  This is my second one this PG. Not sure why they keep happening.  Going to talk to my DR on Wednesday and hopefully get some answers.

When I PG with my oldest DD my aunt who was in her mid-50's died from an un-diagnosed UTI that spread to her kidneys and shut them down.  It freaks me out whenever I get one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Glad to hear you're doing better @JilliansMoma.  Sounds like you had a rough time.
  • Options
    @JilliansMoma  I'm glad you are feeling better!

@NeonNoon Thanks- it goes with the territory in the contracting world so to a certain extent it is what it is.  I have a few possibilities still out there so something might work out otherwise, it could be nice to just be off between now December/January- not nice to be down to one income, but good for our family, which is the more important part.  I have a few folks who I've done some side work for in the past who usually have little stuff that they need help with (so a day-week worth of work) so I'll pick up a few projects while I wait. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay.. congrats on the heartbeat @BeckyP005
  • Options

1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

7 weeks  - I think a blueberry! I can not get the fruity ticker thingy to work!!! Lol! I'm not sure what I am doing wrong...I have tried 3 times. I know sad...Lol!

2) Age at delivery? (optional)

3) Any other children? Furbabies?

Have 3 girls, one beagle, and one cat

4) How are you feeling?

Ugh! The last couple of days have been crappy. I was so sick with my last I just keep praying that does not happen again. Everything last time made me throw up.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves?

My first Dr apt is tomorrow!!

QOTW: What body image/body change issues are you going through at this stage of your pregnancy? What are you doing about them?

I am so bloated and nothing is working to help that. In a couple of more weeks I will look very pregnant and will have to tell people. I am the chick that looks ready to deliver at 5 months! Lol! I am a petite shorty, so I pop fast!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @JilliansMoma oh the joys of changing bodies, right? :)  Relatively speaking, it's kind of a silly thing given all the changes that are coming, but boy it's hard to remember sometimes! :)

• Options
    1) Due date? How many weeks are you? What size is baby? April 9, 7 weeks, blueberry

2) Age at delivery? (optional) 41, 40 if baby is early like my last one

3) Any other children? Furbabies? DS is 2 years old, 2 dogs and 2 cats...

4) How are you feeling? Nausea comes and goes...it's manageable.  I have weird "catches," but I think I had them last time too, so who knows.  Boobs still hurt and are heavy, but not as bad.

5) Any upcoming appointments, milestones, rants or raves? No, I still haven't scheduled my first appointment.  I know, I know...I need to and I will probably call on Friday to see when they can fit me in.  I am just not looking forward to all the poking and prodding and testing...everything that AMA entails...stressful.

QOTW:  What body image/body change issues are you going through at this stage of your pregnancy?  What are you doing about them?  Bloat, bloat and did I mention bloat?  I moved up a size in jeans to accommodate the bloat.  I am hoping that this pregnancy is like my last one.  I only gained 1 pound and never wore maternity clothes.  I need this one to be like that one because I work in a power plant, where Fire Resistant clothing is required along with steel-toed boots.  Lucky me... they don't make FR maternity clothes that I am aware of...of course, I haven't looked either.  So, I really need this pregnancy to go the same way as the last one...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"