May 2014 Moms
Options

Any Nutramigen users?

I have 3 $5 coupons I would hate to waste if anyone wants them!

Re: Any Nutramigen users?

• Options
    Just started today.....can I get them?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @jjones59‌ yep! Message me your address and I'll send them out :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also @jjones59‌ , check with your insurance. Mine covered Nutragimen or Alimentum 85% through the first year since they were speciality formulas. (Neither ended up working for us). Just had to have my doctor write a prescription and order it through a medical supply company. The medical supply company sends the claim to your insurance. Worth a shot! I can't find a medical supply company that covers the formula we are using now otherwise I would be doing that as well.
  • Options

Also @jjones59‌ , check with your insurance. Mine covered Nutragimen or Alimentum 85% through the first year since they were speciality formulas. (Neither ended up working for us). Just had to have my doctor write a prescription and order it through a medical supply company. The medical supply company sends the claim to your insurance. Worth a shot! I can't find a medical supply company that covers the formula we are using now otherwise I would be doing that as well.

My insurance also covered alimentum for DS1.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    @lauralou3x3 check your inbox. Thank you all I'll check with my insurance this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"