August 2014 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change

I'm a little bored this morning so I figured I would go ahead and post this one.

How far along are you?

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)?

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms?

Any upcoming appointments or milestones?

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)? Durian fruit (whatever that is)

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms? Starting to feel pretty uncomfortable

Any upcoming appointments or milestones? Nope met with the doctor yesterday and all looks good.

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older?  I'd love to take DD and DS and DH to Atlantis. My parents took us twice and it was awesome. I would also like to take them out west.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

How far along are you? 31 weeks!

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)? Pineapple

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms? Heartburn all day everyday. And just tired all the time. My ribs have also been hurting a lot. This is fun!

Any upcoming appointments or milestones? Next Thursday just the usual appointment

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older? We plan on renting a house on the beach each summer, half way between where we live and my family, that way whoever wants to come enjoy the house and beach with us, can. I look forward to that!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 32 weeks!

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)?Squash I think.

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms?Just a lot of heartburn. Gave in to Zantac and starting that today. Peeing a thousand times a day and frequent back aches.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones?July 4th for my 32 week check up.

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older? Definitely Disney. Also, just can't wait to take him camping with us. It's always a big family occasion and I'm looking forward to include him in that.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    How far along are you?  32 weeks

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)?  Squash, which seems smaller to me than a pineapple, but whatever.

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms?  Still feeling heaviness in my limbs, shoulders, etc at times & it's very uncomfortable.  Got dizzy & almost passed out while sitting at my desk this morning.  Still having reflux, but it's not usually acidic, just makes me puke.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones?  Appointment this afternoon.  We have a list of topics to discuss with OB now that we have completed our childbirth prep course & our hospital tour.

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older?  So many places.  Definitely to my aunt's house in Hawaii, Disney (one time only!), Europe as a teenager
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    How far along are you?  34 weeks

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)?  Butternut squash

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms?  I'm definitely slowing down.  Every ceiling fan in our house is on all the time because I'm hot.  I wake up for at least one pee break with heartburn.  Pregnancy carpal tunnel has set in and my hands ache and tingle all night long.  I'm fine typing but just trying to write out a grocery list is very painful.  I have tailbone pain depending on how I'm sitting and if I sit for too long. 

Any upcoming appointments or milestones?  34 week appointment coming up on Monday.

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older?  I've spent a week nearly every September my entire life vacationing on the Outer Banks with my family and I look forward to my children experiencing that too.  Finn has been, but we may have to wait until the Navy moves us back from CA to the East Coast before taking #2.

• Options
    RegufsevolemRegufsevolem member
    edited June 2014
    I'm a little bored this morning so I figured I would go ahead and post this one.

How far along are you? 34 weeks

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)? Butternut Squash, per US baby girl is measuring 6lbs 5 oz (BIIIG BAAABY!)

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms? I feel great! 

Any upcoming appointments or milestones? Just passed what I was waiting for, next appt is the 2nd.

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older?  Disney of course

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

How far along are you?
    31 weeks!

How big is baby (fruit, junk food, etc)?
    A pineapple!!!! I love to eat pineapple! :)

How are you feeling? Any new/recurring/disappearing symptoms?
    So far all i notice is that its harder to jump up off the floor to chase my toddler, and when squatting my balance is off.... So far this pregnancy has been a breeze by comparison to my last!

Any upcoming appointments or milestones?
    Not till the 14th! Every thing is looking great for now!

GTKY: Is there some place you just have to take LO on vacation when they get older?
    Our big places are Disneyland, Legoland, and Hawaii! :) all places we love and cant wait to share with our kids! :) hoping to do Hawaii this Jan with both kids!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    How far along: 31 weeks- shits getting REAL (9 left O.O)

How big is baby: 3 lbs 3 ozs (had a growth scan yest)

How are you feeling: really crappy. My hips hurt and I've been getting cramps and I'm just :P bleh

any upcoming appointments: eh I have a midwife appointment 2 weeks from now

GTKY: when the kiddos turn 5 they get to go on a big blowout trip to Disney world. It's awesome
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Options
    RacllaRaclla member
    34 weeks

Butternut squash

Everything hurts. I walk like an old woman. I groan getting out of bed.

Everywhere!!! Mostly just lots of beach trips.
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"