Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Ahhh! Regressing? Why?

DS has been STTN for about a month and a half. And that is like - down at 9:30PM, up at 7AM. I am not trying to brag, seriously. Now he is getting up once or twice a night. Why the regression? I am going back to work next week and worried that I won't be getting much sleep at all. Any other regressions around 3.5 months?

Re: Ahhh! Regressing? Why?

• Options

Probably the 4 month wakeful. ?It is normal and will pass eventually. ?

?

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    Is he getting up to eat? Maybe it is a growth spurt?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lily has been off and on, it almost seems per night these days. Last night I was up at 11:30, 3:30, 4:30 and up again at 6 ish....I can't believe she is not tired yet. I am!!!! I'm not even sure if it's four month wakeful, she'll do it for a few days and then sleep well for a few and then up again. I don't ever know what to expect.
  • Options
    This is what babies do. There is a big developmental stage between 4 months and 6 months. It is tough but it will work itself out hang in there. My little guy was waking over 10 a night at one point.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, we are going through the exact same thing right now. Our daughter is four months too. Unfortunately, I just started back at work this week too, so the timing couldn't be worse. I'll have to read up on this four month wakeful thing. I've never heard of it.
  • Options
    My DD has never slept as long as yours, but she was doing MUCH better (down at 9:30, up at 4:30, back down until 7:30 or 8) until this week--- now she's getting up at 12 or 1, goes back down until 3 or 4, back up at 6:30 or 7.  I feel like a zombie- I have no idea how I did this so well when she was a newborn!!!  I'm thinking this is possibly the 4 month wakeful period.  If so, I hope it passes soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"