December 2012 Moms
Options

goT Spoilers

Ding dong Joffrey's dead, the evil prick is dead. I say it was the grandfather with a poisoned dove in the cake.

Re: goT Spoilers

• Options
    That's seems too easy of a stretch.  I think anyone that would immediately come to mind would be too easy, that's just MHO.  I think it's the grandfather because he saw how not just evil, but outright cruel he was and that can't be controlled.  I think the grandfather wants someone on the throne that he can manipulate things his way.  All I know is that Anne Bolen, oops, Margaery becomes the new reigning monarch she better not harm Tyron.  OMG what if it was Shae who set this all up, thinking she could smuggle him out while in prison?????  We know that she really cares for Sansa, despite everything, I think she would help her to.  
  • Options
    I was wondering if it was Shae to or if she had something to do with it. I don't think she left. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jackiemxoxo, For me it's certainly possiblilty  :)
  • Options
    I'm betting on the foreign hottie....when he was talking to Tyrion episode before last, it sounded like he was looking for some revenge on the Lanisters...

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    I just don't know how he could have gotten the poison into wine and the wedding pie would have been protected against anyone other than family or at least I'm presuming.
  • Options
    I thought maybe Sansa put some poison into the cup when she got it from under the table to help out Tyrion when Joffrey was being a dick to him about cupbearing.  DH says is was deffo the pie and that the new wife/family is totally behind it.  I love the intrigue!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"