August 2014 Moms
Options

What the? Starting next appt already every 2 weeks?

Holy reality check. 4 weeks until next appt and then we start the very 2 weeks. We haven't started anything yet. Lol. Third time mom here slacking.

Happy Monday!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What the? Starting next appt already every 2 weeks?

• Options
    As of what week do you start going every two weeks?
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options

As of what week do you start going every two weeks?

28 weeks
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think 28w, but I could be wrong? Or it may depend on your doctor?

I have my 24w appt. coming up. Then it will be another 4w until the next. After that every 2w until the last month, then it's every week. Regardless...time is flying! On one hand I feel like I have all the time in the world. On the other, slight panic is setting in ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker

Our first.. Baby BOY! EDD 8/20/14 :) 
  • Options
    Wow! It's gone fast to get here and now it seems it's going faster!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    It depends on the doctor. Mine doesn't start that until 32 weeks.

I'm 24 weeks too, but haven't really done anything yet either.....

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    I was just thinking about that this morning! I have my 24 week appt today then one in four weeks then we are on the 2 week down ward slide! Crazy! crazy! Crazy!!
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing. I have one more appointment next week, and then I go in every 2 weeks after that. 
  • Options
    bobyn1113 said:

Yep, same here! My next appt is on 4/30 (26w5d) and then she wants to see me every 2 weeks following.

I also get to enjoy my delicious glucola beverage for the one-hour and get my Tdap booster at my next appt. What about you?
    Yep exact same plan for me too. At least I got an 810 appt and can get the gd test over with early. And yep shot too. I had one with Dd#2 less than 5 years ago, but I have to get another one.
    ;)

• Options
    Another fun fact, us 24 weekers start the third tri beginning of May. For me, May 3rd. we haven't even ordered a crib yet. We are making an ikea run to build out a closet in the baby's room and move my office into my master.

Here's me: twiddling my thumbs lol!
    Fire was lit under dh's but when I told him we need to get the ball rolling.

• Options
    I've recently been going every 2 weeks but I'm high risk. I kinda like it, it gives me peace of mind.
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Whaaa?? :-O  that's crazy!! I'm excited but yeah I haven't done anything for the baby yet except a couple of outfits haha

Question for STM: what is done at the every 2 weeks check ups? Is it like the ones now where they check blood pressure, weight, baby's heart beat and overall health?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I've been going every single week since 16 weeks!!! It's been helpful for my peace of mind being a FTM, but I definitely think it's spoiled me for future singleton pregnancies!

I can't believe how fast time is flying!

BFP: 12/2/13, EDD: 8/17/13

imageimage

Follow MacKenzie and Madison's Journey at randidooley.wordpress.com

• Options
    Aaaah!! Newborn stage! Two under two! Aaaaah!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Whaaa?? :-O  that's crazy!! I'm excited but yeah I haven't done anything for the baby yet except a couple of outfits haha

Question for STM: what is done at the every 2 weeks check ups? Is it like the ones now where they check blood pressure, weight, baby's heart beat and overall health?

@Daisylola11‌ yep. It's the same things as now, pee, BP Check, fundal measurement, making sure baby is head down, etc.

• Options
    kcm3kcm3 member
    Wow. That is a definite reality check!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    mislogis said:

Holy reality check. 4 weeks until next appt and then we start the very 2 weeks. We haven't started anything yet. Lol. Third time mom here slacking.

Happy Monday!

Don't feel bad-FTM here and we have nothing done! I can't believe it's almost time for twice monthly appts already! I need to get my shit together.
  • Options
    I don't start every two week appointments until 32 weeks with OB. With DS, it started at 28. Either way- I need to get moving to get ready for this baby!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This makes me so excited! I know I shouldn't wish time away, but I'm so excited to meet LO! 

imageimage

• Options
    I'm actually feeling like we are pretty set for this LO.  I've got the swing, bouncy, bumbo, and hoppy that I needed to replace from LO#1.  The last big thing we need to do before we really went into labor would be clean and install a car seat and take down the guest bed and put up the crib.  

Is it bad that I really don't want to start going every 2 weeks because its a pain to get off of work?!? 
    CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy #3 after two prior losses in 2013

EDD 8/18 

• Options
    Holy reality check!! I'm 24 wks this week with my monthly appt next week. I'll be joining you all with the twice a week. Time is going by so fast all of a sudden!! EEEK!!!

.. first date 04/23/06 ♥..

.. engaged 10/08/11♥..

..  married 06/29/13 ♥..

IAmPregnant Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"