May 2014 Moms
Options

Bottle Warmers?

I'm planning to use playtex drop-ins since I did with DS, but with my son I ended up having to mix every single bottle before EVERY feeding after the warmer I had melted the plastic (not the liner). I never used the warmer again. It would make life so much easier if I could use one this time.
Has anyone found a warmer that works with the drop-ins?

Re: Bottle Warmers?

• Options
    You probably won't tbh, because the drop ins are such a thin plastic. Your best bet for that will probably be really hot water from the tap or microwave some water and place it in the bowl. I think my mom use to do the later. Now I know there is a new twist sys that's for breastfeeding, but the whole idea behind it is disposable bags for the milk. They have their own brand "bottle warmer" so maybe that would work? I would call the company and verify however just to make sure. The warmer isn't cheap and it would suck to be stuck with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hot water.
    imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    yeah we just used warm water. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I was told not to use a bottle warmer with the drip ins. Warm water should do the trick

It's a BOY

• Options
    I used drop ins with my first 2 when we weren't breast feeding and I just put them in a bowl of hot water. Took less than a minute to heat up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I like the mini crock pot idea.  
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I used hot water last time, just wondering if there was an easier way.
  • Options
    The Kiindle has a warmer that is made for their plastic bags. The Kiindle bags are a fairly think plastic and I haven't used the playtex drops ins so I can't really say if they are thiner than the Kiindle ones.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"