April 2014 Moms
Options

AW: Show us your Christmas spirit!

We cut our tree today and DSS DH and I are having hot cider and listening to Christmas music with a nice fire, getting in the spirit!!
September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

Re: AW: Show us your Christmas spirit!

• Options
    I love the colors!!!!

And btw the pictures with signed frames is awesome!
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay Christmas!!!! We're finally putting our tree up tomorrow! Usually I have everything decorated way earlier, but DH is doing some remodeling.
  • Options
    Love the trees! There are few things prettier than a lit up Christmas tree.
  • Options
    I am jealous of all your trees! My darn husband claims to be 'allergic" to real Christmas trees. I might consider divorce just so I can get a real tree! My fake one will look so pitiful next to all your beautiful trees!

• Options
    Before our tree was decorated....

we have the same type of stockings! :)  They are such good quality and I love the designs!

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

• Options

freshly cut down and decorated this afternoon!!  i think this is the earliest we've decorated for christmas, but i am ready to have an awesome, long, cheery christmas season this year after such a craptastic christmas last year (recovering from ectopic surgery).

(and for those sleuth types out there, i suppose you can technically see a teeny tiny picture of me on the bookshelf...  so there you go!)

I love that tree skirt!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I opened this post with DD looking over my shoulder and she was so excited to see everyone's trees!
  • Options
    Calli I love your home! My DH would kill for your fireplace. Where did you get the filter for the pic?
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • Options
    Ho Ho Ho!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH putting the star up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Getting our tree in two weeks. Can't wait to go on the hunt for our tree and cut it down! I thought we had a bunch of Christmas stuff but it turns out it just seemed like a lot in our tiny apartment. I feel like I have nothing now that we're in our house. I need to go shopping.
  • Options
    @karissamonzo - your kitty is gorgeous! He looks so soft.
  • Options
    Dh and I put it up last night :)
  • Options
    mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
    edited December 2013
    @biggerinreallife it's called "autumn" in PS express

• Options
    We are getting our tree next weekend. We are almost home from our Thanksgiving trip and my plan is to drag out Christmas boxes and start decorating the house tonight. Christmas is going to be here so fast!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    Christmas is coming along here! I still have a lot to do but here is a sneak peek... p.s can you spot our ultrasound pic? :) happy holidays!
  • Options
    @misswhis thanks. Her name. Is Miss.jiff. She tons of trouble, a total pain in the ass, naughty as can be... But we adore her and she is the most cuddly kitty in the universe! I'm totally going to brag for a second... She has the most beautiful crystal clear blue eyes in the world! If I can find the pic I will post... We took her to see Santa last year and dressed her up =))

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    For our Canadian friends ♡
  • Options
    Oops that was meant to go elsewhere.. haha! Sorry.
  • Options
    Tree and fireplace :) had to elevate our tree a little this year since we have a very active puppy who loves to chew on things he shouldn't!
  • Options
    I have pine candles going so it smells nice & Christmas in here!
    Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Options
    DH is setting up our tree as we speak but i did begin making my wreaths
    My Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower 3/30/2014
    Instagram photo by sassijae - Baby shower time... #laylascoming #sisterinlaw #aliceinwonderland #teaparty #cantwaittilltiffgetshere

October 30, 2011
  • Options
    NYJodwayNYJodway member
    edited December 2013
    Love seeing the trees and wreaths!  Ours won't be up for at least a week, maybe two, but I did do some holiday baking this weekend.  Here is a picture of the giant polar bear cookie that I made for my MIL.  He has a lot of Christmas spirit.

002.JPG 45.2K
  • Options
    I let DD and DS each have their own tree. DH and I are still working in ours.
    Mom to 10 year old DS and 7 year old DD. Twin girls coming soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My tree!!!!!
  • Options
    Here's our tree! Our elf on the shelf has returned as of tonight too and I out our Christmas countdown magnets on the fridge :) sorry it's sideways...yay mobile bump! Lol
    BFP #1 - 10/20/09 EDD 07/01/10 M/C @ 8 weeks
    BFP #2 - 2/27/10 EDD 11/9/10 Born 11/3/10
    BFP #3 - 8/1/13 EDD 4/13/14 :)<3

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    sozay23 said:
    I love that tree skirt!!
    thanks!!  i actually made it when i was a teenager, and it never got finished.  the entire piece is just the fraying, raw-edged top layer.  it's supposed to have batting, a bottom layer of muslin, and a lace border around the entire thing.  whoops!  i'm too lazy to finish it now, so every year we just put out the top layer again and again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"