Washington Babies
Options

Made it to work today

My office in Lynnwood is open today and my DH drove me in today. There are only 4 people here today. At least I don't have to take the day off without pay.

I am worried we will have to cancel our date on Sat. We have massages planned and staying the night at a hotel downtown and nice dinner. Our first night without DS and SIL is going to watch him. I really hope we don't have to cancel.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: Made it to work today

• Options

You're a lot braver than I am!   I woke up at 5 am and decided that there's no way I would make it to work.  Luckily my campus was closed so it wasnt a problem. 

I hope you dont have to cancel your date this weekend, I know you've been looking forward to it!   I'll do a "No Snow" Dance for ya!

• Options
    My co-worker who lives just a couple of miles from me drove me in and there is NO ONE on my campus yet we aren't closed...I wish it were :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Glad you made it in ok and you don't have to take it unpaid.  If the snow gets heavy, go home!!

• Options
    Roads are good in DT, however I would risk even taking a bus if you don't want to drive for a night out on the town in a hotel...by yourself... :-) if you know what I mean!
  • Options

I drove to Seattle yesterday with DH to drop him off at his parents to pick up our truck.  (They have been borrowing it)  There was not a drop of snow downtown!  In fact, there was hardly anything once I got onto I-5 in Everett! 

Yesterday there was only 1 other kid at daycare.   I'll bring Audrey today too, just since I have a few calls to make that I can't do with her home.  Plus, it's a whole block away.  Kinda seems funny to warm up the car for 20 minutes to make the 30 second drive to daycare.  ALthough withthe snow, it might take me 2 whole minutes today!  lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad you made it safe and sound! It looks like Saturday will be good, weather-wise, so you may be okay...that sounds like a great getaway, I wouldn't want to miss it either. I'm working from home again today, as is DH...we live in Lake Stevens but he works in Bellevue and it looked terrible this morning.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"