April 2013 Moms
Options

Early April mamas again...

How long can your LO stay awake? My ds is 13 weeks and is still on a 45 minute timer! I know it isn't forever but I am hoping as we near 4 months it will get a little longer?? Maybe??

Re: Early April mamas again...

• Options
    It'll definitely get longer, no worries.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Options
    17 weeks here. In the morning he is up for two hours, naps, two hours up, naps. Then he stays up quite a while and we are lucky if we get a third nap in! He sleeps 8 to 10 hours straight at night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zzbbzzbb member
    16 weeks and we are usually up about 1 to 2 hours then naps....usually 4 naps a day at about 8, 10, 2, 5 and bed between 8 and 9
  • Options
    At 3 months they can comfortably stay awake for 2 to 3 hours.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    19 weeks and about 2 to 2.5 hrs before he falls alseep

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options

I have never really timed it persay - but I'd say 2 hours....

She's a big cat napper.... I'm kind of looking forward to the shift to longer naps.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    Typically 1.5 to 2 hours. Anything longer than that and she gets REALLY fussy.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Options
    DD will be 4 months on August 3rd. She is up for about 1 to 2 hrs between naps. Except before bed time she's up 2 to 3.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMsAmeera25:
    19 weeks and about 2 to 2.5 hrs before he falls alseep

same here for my LO, he's 17 weeks old  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I never really pay attention to as I let her do whatever at this point until we start a establish routine when she turns four months. I would like to say she will probably be up an hour and half the longest. Naps here and there (cat nap)
  • Options
    keadokeado member
    About 1.5 to 2 hours.  It should start spacing out a bit soon . . . hopefully :)
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    leasajleasaj member
    imageDebbie0580:
    DD will be 4 months on August 3rd. She is up for about 1 to 2 hrs between naps. Except before bed time she's up 2 to 3.

This. My LO is 14 wks.
  • Options

It gets longer, then you will want him back on the 45 minute timer again.

My son was like that 45 minutes to an hour, now he is 3 hours and ONLY wants human interaction. He cannot stand toys or play things (Mats, jumpers, etc.) for more than a few minutes. He is a people person, which is funny since my husband or myself like to avoid people. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"