Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd tri exhaustion...weird mood

I am so tired! I just need a moment to complain.  I am not sleeping good bc one side my leg falls asleep and my other side I have a bad shoulder. Sometimes I wake up on my back and of course freak out till LO moves....

i have been looking forward to today bc we worked on the nursery with lots of family to help. I am happy with what we got done, but in a weird mood and there is still SO MUCH left to do. I guess I am partly mad that I am so tired and can't physically finish all the projects.  We didnt have anything good for dinner so I just ate a bean burrito, an apple and a brownie now I still feel hungry but guilty for eating so unhealthy this weekend. 

Just annoyed at all the small stuff. We figured out why our doors in our house the paint is messing up! The previous owners painted latex over oil, then when we painted bright white over their antique white sometimes it peels off of to the original almond color....grrr!  So what should have been an easy closet door paint job turned into a nightmare.  We finally gave up and are just going to have to touch up the doors as needed. then, The dresser my sister tried to strip the paint off turned into a MESS and I hate we wasted the energy and $40 on it! But we did get 2 coats of paint on the nursery walls, coffee table and kids chair painted! My TO DO list is still soooo long and DH basically said there is no way the master bath will be done before baby gets here.....I am annoyed my house is a staging zone for various half finished projects!  

Ok whine over.  Please tell me y'all's DHs are driving you a little crazy too or that nesting is getting to you too!! 

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16

Re: 3rd tri exhaustion...weird mood

• Options

Well, you already saw my vent, so you know I feel your pain, LOL.  To be honest, I'm exhausted just reading about all you've done and still have on your list, very ambitious to say the least!

As far as your dinner, I'll make you feel better and give you a little laugh when I tell you mine consisted of queso (Velveeta and Rotel) and chips.  Lunch wasn't much better either: half a wrap sandwich leftover from yesterday, with Pringles and onion dip, and dessert was a Drumstick (ice cream treat).  I definitely eat better during the week, and was just too tired to fix anything healthy today. 

On a positive note, I got out last night to socialize for the first time in several weeks (I think my last major socializing event was DD's b-day party at our place in early June!).  A friend of ours is a professional chef, and every so often he does fancy dinners at his place after he's accumulated enough leftover (high-end) ingredients from work.  Dinner last night was wild gamebirds: apps were scallops and crabcakes, then a course with duck breast, followed by quail, and then squab.  It was nice to get out, and DH stayed home with DD.  I got home "late" (11:15), couldn't fall asleep until some time after midnight, and couldn't sleep in past 6am (including a couple MOTN pee breaks).  Long story short, that's how I ended up with today's lovely diet.

As for DH, he just wrapped up his summer semester of grad school (straight A's again, woo hoo), but still has one week left on his internship. As soon as he's done, he's back to full-time daycare provider, and darn well better get through the honey-do list I've had for him since the beginning of the summer, when he claimed he was too busy with school, the least of which is moving furniture around in DS' room.  Speaking of which, that's my cue to go wash the crib bedding that arrived the other day, and go put it on his crib.

Big hugs to you as you enter the joyous 3rd tri!  Hope you get to take a little time for yourself and make DH deal with most of this!

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ok, glad I am not the only one eating so bad!  I do need to find a little something else to eat.  I think half of my mood was due to DS being crabby.  He didnt nap while everyone was here and slept from 5-6ish then didn't want to eat.  Anyway he is back in bed with no dinner bc he wouldn't eat and isn't asleep.  

The problem with putting my stress/to do list on DH (like I normally do) is that his work has been CRAZY busy. He is in the construction industry and runs his dads company. Basically, they have this HUGE job that the homeowner keeps moving up the deadline. UGH!  So I am trying to not pressure DH but every time I turn around something else is falling on his shoulders.   

I didn't want to complain to him tonight that's why I came on here! Sounds like y'all are just as crazy!  Whew grad school and 2 IVFs in 2 years! Wow! That is a lot too! At least one week and you might get some checks on that list!!  I might be a little jealous!!!

thanks for mentioning the laundry!  I put a load in with some oxy clean to soak, better go start it!  I will be around tonight bc DH is fillng in as a guitar player in a band.  I am glad he will get to blow off some steam, but leaves me at home alone in a weird mood. I am feeling better gettting it out there in the Internet world!! I might try and read my book that I can't seem to finish.   

3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally understand the weird mood feeling.  I've had a few days like that during 3rd tri, where I couldn't really describe it, but was just feeling "off."  Yesterday was kind of one of those days, but at least I knew why I was in a bad mood.

I had a handful of minor Murphy's Law moments (anything that can go wrong will) throughout the day, and then had the bigger things pop up: first getting the RCS date pushed back, and then when I called to check on why I hadn't received my social work license renewal for the second year in a row (we moved right before it was due to come out last year, but I had changed it since then), and they told me not only had they sent it, but they had also sent a certified letter (got returned for some reason) telling me I was being audited for proof of my continuing education hours, which I hadn't done (I don't work in that field any more, but do keep my license).  It's wrong of me not to keep up with it, and now I have to scramble to get those 20 hours done ASAP.

After that second big problem, I ended up going home and getting in bed.  I was literally afraid to talk with anyone else that day!  Luckily it was MIL's day with DD, so she was happy to stay until DH got home so I could have some time to myself.

Well, that's all for me for tonight, I'm gonna try and get a good night's rest, since I didn't get one last night.  Take care, and I hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow!

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
  • Options

Sounds like your MIL is great!  Mine would talk my ear off before I could get to my room!  Mouth of the south we call her!  

Well, I still haven't made it to the washer I got roped into gaps online sale...40% off clearance!  So of course I had to spend $50 to get free shipping. Might have gotten some matching stuff for the boys!  I love their pants on DS!  

20 hours!! yikes!  it doesn't sound like a lot, but girl you don't have a lot of time!!

Ok, I know you won't see this till morning, but thank you for sharing your troubles! I helps to wallow together.  I hope you sleep great tonight! (Wouldn't mind it myself either!) 

• Options
    What a weekend you have had!  You are entitled to whine right now, I am already driving DH crazy & I am not even close to where you are at.  I have a long to do list & it's all we can do to just keep on top of the day to day stuff, no idea when or how we will get anything else done.  I think that is sounds like you are in good company!  I hope you are feeling better today :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageRoseHQ12:
    What a weekend you have had!  You are entitled to whine right now, I am already driving DH crazy & I am not even close to where you are at.  I have a long to do list & it's all we can do to just keep on top of the day to day stuff, no idea when or how we will get anything else done.  I think that is sounds like you are in good company!  I hope you are feeling better today :)

Thanks! I am feeling better after today!  DS wanted to go outside at 9am today.  In an effort to let DH sleep in I caved and went out and started painting again.  WHEW!  I didn't shower till 5:30 and pretty much painted and sanded all day.

I can't even describe HOW tired I am and how BAD my back hurts!  But, that being said I got one of the closet doors finished and the other only needs 2 coats paint.  DH was a huge help today and we got the twin bed sanded and primed so now it just needs 2 coats of paint.  We also cleared out the carport and I am all organized and set up to continue painting this week while I am at home and DH is at work.  I am hopeful to get it done by the end of the day Tuesday.  

Seriously, when I look at my list I start to freak out, but if I just pick one thing and work at it then it seems doable.  I can't decide if I would rather put my time/energy into stuff or shell out the money to just buy it.

• Options
    imagejeannaqueena:

Sounds like your MIL is great!  Mine would talk my ear off before I could get to my room!  Mouth of the south we call her!  

Well, I still haven't made it to the washer I got roped into gaps online sale...40% off clearance!  So of course I had to spend $50 to get free shipping. Might have gotten some matching stuff for the boys!  I love their pants on DS!  

20 hours!! yikes!  it doesn't sound like a lot, but girl you don't have a lot of time!!

Ok, I know you won't see this till morning, but thank you for sharing your troubles! I helps to wallow together.  I hope you sleep great tonight! (Wouldn't mind it myself either!) 

I made a point not to even look at the sale, didn't want to be tempted.  I feel like I've been spending too much money lately, on top of the $2K to replace our broken A/C unit last month.

A little 3rd tri irony last night: as always seems to happen on these rare occasions...I didn't have to get up and pee last night, so of course, DH did, waking me up in the process.  Other than that, I slept pretty well.

• Options
    imagenawlinsgrl:
    imagejeannaqueena:

I made a point not to even look at the sale, didn't want to be tempted.  I feel like I've been spending too much money lately, on top of the $2K to replace our broken A/C unit last month.

A little 3rd tri irony last night: as always seems to happen on these rare occasions...I didn't have to get up and pee last night, so of course, DH did, waking me up in the process.  Other than that, I slept pretty well.

Haha!  I hate when that happens!  If I wake DH when I go pee he usually will ask if I am ok.  The other day he had some seriously strong mountain dew and it kept him up till 3:30am.  He was talking a mile a minute as I was falling asleep and then at the 2am pee he wanted to chit chat....I was like quit waking up the PG lady!  

UGH!  2k for a/c, but there is no not fixing it this summer!  LOL!!  I spent about $105 and got 10 things, mostly pants b/c they look so darn cute on DS's little legs and butt!  I felt it was a decent deal, tho I don't want to show DH the order.  He is so skinny and I love him in some straight/skinny jeans or a fitted bootcut!  Haha, I have to admit I will buy girl jeans for him if they don't have pink/purple and hearts on them!   

Check out my blog the jeannas motherhood one-link in siggy, I put up pics of our weekend painting and projects.  (if you are bored!)

• Options
    imagejeannaqueena:

imageRoseHQ12:

Thanks! I am feeling better after today!  DS wanted to go outside at 9am today.  In an effort to let DH sleep in I caved and went out and started painting again.  WHEW!  I didn't shower till 5:30 and pretty much painted and sanded all day.

I can't even describe HOW tired I am and how BAD my back hurts!  But, that being said I got one of the closet doors finished and the other only needs 2 coats paint.  DH was a huge help today and we got the twin bed sanded and primed so now it just needs 2 coats of paint.  We also cleared out the carport and I am all organized and set up to continue painting this week while I am at home and DH is at work.  I am hopeful to get it done by the end of the day Tuesday.  

Seriously, when I look at my list I start to freak out, but if I just pick one thing and work at it then it seems doable.  I can't decide if I would rather put my time/energy into stuff or shell out the money to just buy it.

Emmm please stop working so hard you are making me feel like a slug :) you accomplished so much today!  Buying new would be easier but the satifaction you will get when you do this yourself is worth it. I must go to bed now I am exhausted from your day :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love the nursery wall color.  DS' room is basically a sky blue, and I painted that a few months ago, maybe when I was 5-6 months.  I love painting, just hate the prep work.  I also painted a fresh coat on DD's room, since it needed one, and then I wouldn't feel bad, since the paint will be the same "age" for both of them.

Just waiting on window treatments to arrive (new one for DS, since the previous owners had 2 daughters, and it was an all pink room, with custom shade, just like DD).  We are also getting new drapes for our room, having the sun rot cut off the edges of the silk drapes in our bedroom (they left all, very expensive, treatments except the ones in the dining room), and placing them in the dining room, and getting some sheers for the front door (did I mention I've been spending money lately? Stick out tongue).

Wish I was half as crafty as you, but this is something I have no choice but to thrown money at.  Luckily, my parents just downsized, so we have a pair of great mattresses (like 18 in. thick), since they recently got Tempurpedics, and lovely headboards to go with them, one for each kid.  They're in the attic, though, so just hoping everything holds up for the next couple of years until we need them!

ETA:  I agree with PP, reading your blog and seeing all you've accomplished, is exhausting me, LOL.  I don't have any doubt it will all get done.  Just don't push yourself too hard, and make sure to take it easy in this heat.  I can't imagine being outdoors anywhere near as long as you have been!

• Options
    imagenawlinsgrl:

I love the nursery wall color.  DS' room is basically a sky blue, and I painted that a few months ago, maybe when I was 5-6 months.  I love painting, just hate the prep work.  I also painted a fresh coat on DD's room, since it needed one, and then I wouldn't feel bad, since the paint will be the same "age" for both of them.

Just waiting on window treatments to arrive (new one for DS, since the previous owners had 2 daughters, and it was an all pink room, with custom shade, just like DD).  We are also getting new drapes for our room, having the sun rot cut off the edges of the silk drapes in our bedroom (they left all, very expensive, treatments except the ones in the dining room), and placing them in the dining room, and getting some sheers for the front door (did I mention I've been spending money lately? Stick out tongue).

Wish I was half as crafty as you, but this is something I have no choice but to thrown money at.  Luckily, my parents just downsized, so we have a pair of great mattresses (like 18 in. thick), since they recently got Tempurpedics, and lovely headboards to go with them, one for each kid.  They're in the attic, though, so just hoping everything holds up for the next couple of years until we need them!

ETA:  I agree with PP, reading your blog and seeing all you've accomplished, is exhausting me, LOL.  I don't have any doubt it will all get done.  Just don't push yourself too hard, and make sure to take it easy in this heat.  I can't imagine being outdoors anywhere near as long as you have been!

i told DH last night that I probably lost a pound of sweat this weekend!! I was careful to drink lots of water!  I think it's just a crazy time of life and it seems to be getting worse, but it's fun too!!

I think your mattresses should be fine in the attic, we had one in our basement for a while and now just put the double one back down there. I think it's awesome you have all those drapes and that you like them!  Very creative to have the sun rot cut off of them.  That happened to my gmas nices ones and when she moved we were able to just use the 2 of the 4 that didnt get it as bad, but if I had thought about it I could have redone them for her.

I enjoy getting crafty, I like having things done MY way!! We pretty much redid our whole house before moving in (scraped popcorn ceilings, painted all cabinets, walls and trim in the house) thankfully the floors were in great shape and neutral.  

Better get moving, headed to the home improvement store today then an eye dr appointment that I really hope DS is good for!  I am bringing all the trickes: iPad and cookies/juice!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"