November 2012 Moms
Options

C-Section Mommas Come-In

Does anyone else get kinda of a nagging pain around your scar when you are expecting AF?

I'm having that nagging pain. I am hoping it is AF because she hasn't arrived yet and she was expected yesterday. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

Re: C-Section Mommas Come-In

• Options
    I have still not had AF due to my Mirena. But I do get random pain sometimes along my scar. My mom said she did too after her Csections off and on for almost a year after. My OB also told me that this could happen.
  • Options

yuuuuuuuuup!

Not only AF time though... and the WEIRDEST is shaving  accross the scar RIGHT?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jg1011jg1011 member

I get all sorts of weird sensations--- all the time. i never noticed if it felt and different around AF? I'm still amazed that if I do a little too much how sore that area is.

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecredcat7:

yuuuuuuuuup!

Not only AF time though... and the WEIRDEST is shaving  accross the scar RIGHT?

Yes! It is so weird!

I get random pain from time to time. 

• Options

Thanks ladies..

I guess I'm just hoping my period shows up..

I've never noticed it before but maybe I'm just paying that much attention to the area. 

I agree with the being sore thing.. I can't lay on my tummy properly because it still feels weird. And don't even get me started on trying to shave over the scar.   

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• Options
    Yep, I get the pulling sensations every once in awhile too. It scares me sometimes, but my ob said it can happpen for up to a year.

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options
    I have not had a post partum period yet, but I still get weird pains and twinges here and there.  I think it's normal.

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member

imageRachelEric:
    I have not had a post partum period yet, but I still get weird pains and twinges here and there.  I think it's normal.

this. And I'm disappointed that my stomach muscles are still tender above the scar... Hopefully that goes away

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imagekbl13:

imageRachelEric:

this. And I'm disappointed that my stomach muscles are still tender above the scar... Hopefully that goes away

mine are still tender too sometimes 

• Options
    I've been getting pains when I put pressure on that area just like when I first had DS. I've been wondering if its hinting at ovulation or period. I have no idea but I haven't had it at all in the last 8 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"