February 2013 Moms
Options

Recommend your stoller

I am looking for a stroller that folds down very compact and has a canopy that will cover the baby as much as possible.  I looked at the Truly Scrumptious Scope Stroller and the Babies R Us Deluxe Umbrella Stroller.  I'm trying to stay around $100.  I currently have a Graco FastAction stroller that is part of our travel system, but it just doesn't fold down enough when we use our sedan or travel with our dogs.  You ladies always have great suggestions, so I thought I'd ask here before making a final choice.

TIA!

Re: Recommend your stoller

• Options
    If the uppa baby glux is out of your price range check out the uppa baby glite. It has a lot of the same features but is lighter and like 100 cheaper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    I'm planning on getting the first years ignite stroller. Has excellent reviews on Amazon and ranges between 57 and 75 bucks depending on color.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejocgymnast72:
    I'm planning on getting the first years ignite stroller. Has excellent reviews on Amazon and ranges between 57 and 75 bucks depending on color.

I likes this one and the Jet, but this one's canopy doesn't move, we'll be in the sun a lot, so it won't work for us. It has a lot of great reviews, though. I was pretty bummed! We may try the Jet, since it's supposed to be pretty similar and the canopy moves.

Thanks, everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"