TTC After a Loss
Options

differences in sex life

I was curious as to evryones differences if any after their mc in sex life? Good,bad or the ugly....mine changed for the better. I was not really. Interested in sex before hand it was more of a choice of wam bam thank u mam.....now it much more involved more forplay ect.....much more ennjoyable
Is that weird? Thanks for your input

Re: differences in sex life

• Options
    Our sex life was only effected the first two times after the m/c because it was on my mind and I could "get there" for a climax.  But then we've been having sex trying to have a baby for four years with infertility so our sex life is mainly sex for fun the last two years because we know the chance of conception naturally is so low.  We still have sex at least once in FW, but it's nice since there's no real pressure on our sex life anymore - it's almost always sex because we want it.  Only on treatment cycles when we're supposed to have sex the night of the trigger and night after IUI has it felt forced.  But as for what you're experiencing - my DH and I have always been fairly into foreplay.  Usually he gets my motor running from that so much that I'm the one that's like "Get on the damn bed and let me jump on top of you" whereas he still would be ok with making foreplay last longer.  But he likes seeing how much I can squirm and beg in anticipation.  

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Options

Our sex life hasn't really changed much at all in the 3 years we've been together - we always have sex because we want it and it feels so good every time. After our losses, as soon as we got "the okay" from our doctors, we found a lot of comfort in the closeness. We do it at least 5 times per week.

It's different for everyone, and what's normal for some isn't necessarily normal for others and vice versa.

Lilypie - (tQ1Y)

Lilypie - (Rgc4)

Daisypath - (bXqd)

Natural miscarriage @ 8 weeks - 3/8/2005
    Big Brother "Skippy" born - 2/28/2007
    Missed miscarriage - (EDD 3/5/2013) - D&E @ 11 weeks - 8/8/2012
    "Hen" (EDD 6/7/2013) - born sleeping @ 19 weeks - 1/15/2013
    "G-Unit" born - 4/14/2014 and he's 100% perfection!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"