January 2014 Moms
Options

PSA: Little Stars Program

I just got a packet of info about this program in the mail.  It's through my health insurance, BlueCross Blue Shield, but they're a pretty big company, so I thought I'd share.  It's a free program and my dr. apparently notified my insurance that I'm pregnant.  You can get free prenatal vitamins and they offer free phone counseling if you qualify, plus some unspecified "free goodies."  The best part was that they had a ton of info about getting a breast pump for free and included a list of in-network resources for me.  If you have BCBS, I'd suggest looking into this program!

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PSA: Little Stars Program

• Options
    Thanks for the info, I am in CA but maybe its a national thing!
    BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • Options
    How can you sign up for this?
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks! Good to know!

Edit: Just looked it up in Illinois, and it turned up "0 results" - SHOOT! 

• Options
    The toll free # on the pamphlet is 1-800-892-6116 ext 3964.  They may at least be able to tell you if a similar program is available where you live!

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"