February 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Food Brands

For those of you that aren't making the food.....when you do start what brand are you going to use?
photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg

Re: Baby Food Brands

• Options
    We'll use a mix of homemade and Earth's Best.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

Same here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepitterpatter129:

Same here. I think the most important thing is to read labels as it is for even the foods we eat!

But some of the gerber foods have just one ingredient and then water those I am ok with, but then some have others ingredients words with way too many letters IMO

HTH

Married to DH 10.29.11

DD born 1.26.13
    DS born 6.12.14
    #3 due 12.6.16

• Options
    We'll be going with LoveChild Organics They have superfood blends like quinoa and kale in their products. https://www.lovechildorganics.com/

• Options

imageMommyPhoenix:
    We'll be going with LoveChild Organics They have superfood blends like quinoa and kale in their products. https://www.lovechildorganics.com/

Those look awesome...too bad they're only in Canada :( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    I think we might try a variety, just to see what she likes best. I definitely want it to be organic. I'm interested in trying Ella's kitchen because they have some combos that I haven't seen elsewhere, like peas, pears, and broccoli, and carrots, apples, and parsnips, and I think I saw one with rutabagas. I want her to be able to try a bunch of different foods before she starts to care about what they look like!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"