May 2013 Moms
Options

So Hot!

I'm sweating with the A/C on! Heat index is 107. Who else is feeling the heat? How are your LOs dealing? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So Hot!

• Options
    HZ2012HZ2012 member
    Philly is ridiculously hot too. Keeping LO inside till it breaks on Monday. Supposed to be 81, we'll need sweatshirts! Lol
  • Options
    It's awful! We don't have a/c and our house has awful insulation so our inside has been in the mid 80's! LO has been miserable. I have her almost naked and in front of the fan and she's still really grumpy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmcd23kmcd23 member
    imagekelly422:
    It's awful! We don't have a/c and our house has awful insulation so our inside has been in the mid 80's! LO has been miserable. I have her almost naked and in front of the fan and she's still really grumpy.

This exactly.
  • Options
    We have been getting up early for a walk then hiding inside all day. She has finally let me wear her inside so we're slowly but steadily cleaning the house. Keeps us moving at least.
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • Options

It's not quite as hot here but we're still miserable.  No A/C, so we've been hiding in the basement/mancave.

I know for babies comfort = momma but when it's hot, it's not comfort and my LO has NOT figured that out yet.

• Options
    It's been in the 90's here and with no AC our house is in the mid 80s. We have to hide in the basement and have been going to the mall in the afternoon just to walk. I just wish LO and our dog didn't want to cuddle all the time. I'm a sweaty furry mess.
  • Options
    I am near Toronto and it has been terrible here. I have been keeping baby inside as much as possible. Just walking to get the mail gets her overheated. I couldn't live without central air.
  • Options
    We just stay inside. He goes out a few minutes in the morning and evening but it is just too hot in Florida! Although its nothing compared to Phoenix right now!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    imagekmcd23:
    imagekelly422:

This exactly.

Yup. Miserable.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"