Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

temping

I just went into the bedroom to record this morning's temp and I realized I have lost my thermometer.  How do I lose a thermometer that sits by the bed, when I take my temp in while still in bed?

Ive looked in the bedding, under the pillows, under the bed, behind the night stand....I even looked in the bathroom on the off chance I took it with me when I got up to pee.  

Sigh...only me. 

DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

Re: temping

• Options
    Maybe it's gone on a grand adventure?  Oh the stories it would tell!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, I totally thought I temped yesterday morning. Went to enter my temp later in the day and it was the same as the previous day, which I thought was odd since its been fluctuating. Mentioned it to DH and he said he tried to wake me up when the alarm went off but I yelled at him, saying "there isn't enough time!" I must have fallen back asleep and had a dream about temping because I was certain I did and have no recollection of sleep yelling at DH.
    UntitledUntitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like something I could also manage to do!!!  We go on vacation next week and I thought about not taking it with me, since I know traveling with it increases my chances to lose it.  However, I am "scheduled" to ovulate while we are gone so if I want to keep up with my temping/chart I better just risk it! 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"