March 2013 Moms
Options

Hoping

Period is supposed to start in nine days. My husband and I have tried nearly everyday this month especially when I was fertile and ovulating. Hoping I am pregnant!

Re: Hoping

• Options
    I am in your same boat! We also tried nearly everyday! The waiting game is so hard...my period is due in 5 days and waiting to test killing me! :) Good Luck!
  • Options
    Wow.. I Remember with ds1 we wanted to get pregnant right away after. Soooo glad it didn't happen! I'm sooo glad ds1 was able to walk and communicate to some extent! They are 21 months apart.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageann_jeremiah:
    Wow.. I Remember with ds1 we wanted to get pregnant right away after. Soooo glad it didn't happen! I'm sooo glad ds1 was able to walk and communicate to some extent! They are 21 months apart.

I don't think they're March 13 mamas trying again...I think they're hopeful March 14 mamas on the wrong board....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageJmeJme:
    imageann_jeremiah:

Whew!! Hope so!!!

I don't think they're March 13 mamas trying again...I think they're hopeful March 14 mamas on the wrong board....

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Options

imagemadisonharruff:
    Period is supposed to start in nine days. My husband and I have tried nearly everyday this month especially when I was fertile and ovulating. Hoping I am pregnant!

Did you mean to post this to the March 2014 board? Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"