Cloth Diapering
Options

Lets talk wool

I am thinking about taking the plunge and investing in some wool.  I am looking at the Kiwi Pie pull on cover and/or the Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Cover.  Which one is better or should I invest in 1 of each? ty Big Smile

Re: Lets talk wool

• Options
    The sbish are very nice but also very expensive and I haven't had great experience with their customer service. There are some great wool products on Etsy for much cheaper if you look around. I am a huuuuge fan of the Rebourne wool covers. Great quality, reasonably priced. :) Sorry, never used Kiwi so no idea about that one. If you're doing wool the majority of the time, though, I would definitely invest in two.
  • Options

I've read good things about both.  I really wanted to try some SBish wool, but wasn't a fan of the specific sizing... I don't want to buy more in a few months - DH will murder me.  

I ended up getting an Ecoposh from Kelly's Closet and so far so good!  I love that the size 2 is 15-35lbs... since DD is just over 16lbs, this one should last awhile.  Also, this cover seems to dry much faster than my kissaluvs, which is a huge plus for me... I hate waiting for wool to dry!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only have Sbish, but I brought them 2nd hand so they were a little cheaper. I love them. They are super soft, but do take forever to dry we only have longies shorties.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageChickypoo2468:
    For day or night?

Both hehe I don't want to do full time yet, I want to see how we like it first. DS has been getting some bad rashes that I think is related to him teething really bad lately and since wool is more breathable I thought it would be better on his butt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"