February 2013 Moms
Options

Flying w baby and toddler, help!

Next weekend we are going to Aruba for vacation, thankfully ill have help but any tips, tricks or advice anyone has for traveling with a baby and or a 2 year old? I'm not bringing a car seat just umbrella stroller for lo, I don't know what I can bring to occupy her!? If I have room in suitcase I will throw in playmat otherwise I have no clue!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flying w baby and toddler, help!

• Options
    You mean to occupy your 2 yo or your baby? We'll be flying to the US (1.5 hour flight + 8.5 hour flight + 3 hour car drive) in September, and I honestly am not giving much thought on how to entertain DD2. I assume she'll be interested in everything going on around her. DD1, on the other hand, I'm a little more concerned about. I'm planning on finding some apps for DH's tablet that she can play, we're starting to buy new books/toys that are on sale so we can introduce them on the plane, etc.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    Yes things for kids to do during flights and or what can I bring for lo to do at hotel. She loves her play mat and reaching/ grabbing things but not sure I can really bring our mat.
    We love ARuba, try and go often but haven't been since kids, my parents go every year, I can't wait just worried about travel and sleeping arrangements but should be lots of fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You'll be fine. Flying with both baby and 2-year-old was far easier than flying with a 1.5-year-old who was sharing my seat. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"