April 2013 Moms
Options

Teething...??

J will be 15 wks on Friday. 

The past week he's been "mouthing" on his hands like crazy.  Sucking on them, "chewing" on them, etc.. and lots of suckling noises... no excessive or unusual crying or fussiness, and not a TON of drool..

Could this be the start of teething?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Teething...??

• Options
    MH took B to the pedi today because he is so uncomfortable today & has had diarrhea since yesterday.  His pedi confirmed that he is starting the teething process.  He's has a lot of drool, a mild fever, chewing on everything, & extra fussy.  He just turned 15 weeks old yesterday so it's defintely possible

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Reese has been doing the same thing for a few weeks - tons of drooling and chewing/sucking on her hands. At her three month appt, I asked the pedi if it was teething. She said that while it is possible this early, in our case, Reese had just found her hands.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have never though little man, who is 11 weeks old, would be teething, but I stuck my finger in his mouth a week ago and felt a tooth under his gum line, so his drool and hand chewing and fussiness seems to be teething.
  • Options
    Same exact thing over here, only I don't feel anything resembling a tooth yet!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Options
    Our little guy is 13 weeks and has started.  I can finally feel a little bump trying to come thru.  He is absolutely miserable at night.  The only thing that seems to help is tylenol.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"