February 2013 Moms
Options

This is happening...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Time is flying!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Sweet Boy "LJ"

Re: This is happening...

• Options
    Aw!!! Too cute!
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Yay!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally thought this was going to be a BFP announcement. I just feel like it's time we had one on here :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OhmyGOSH!!!!! So cute!!! Yey!! :-)

imageimage

Anniversary

• Options

Aww, cutie pie sitting!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    he is precious!!
  • Options
    Wow! He is toooo cute! Congrats :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! DD can hold it for a few seconds (up to maybe, 10) but I have to stand guard or she'll faceplant or fling herself backwards!
  • Options
    He is so cute. Like, baby model cute :)

Random note: I can't wait 'til my baby is seen obviously as a girl(like, yours is obviously a handsome little boy. Even if you put him in pink ruffles, you would just know) I like to put her in boy clothes sometimes and she could easily be mistaken...

Also, yay to unassisted sitting!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagetiffanyp:
    I totally thought this was going to be a BFP announcement. I just feel like it's time we had one on here :)

Dude, if I got a BFP I would probably go into some weird state of shock were I deliriously cried and laughed for a few days while telling the dog she going to have another sibling.  

Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    OMG, you guys are too sweet. 
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options

imageBNHarris8:

Random note: I can't wait 'til my baby is seen obviously as a girl(like, yours is obviously a handsome little boy. Even if you put him in pink ruffles, you would just know) I like to put her in boy clothes sometimes and she could easily be mistaken...

Wow! Thank you! It's funny you mention that because he actually gets mistaken for a girl all the time! I think it's the long eyelashes (they're already longer then mine and I'm super jealous). Anyway you daughter is stinkin adorable and the ruffle butt pictures were killing me with cuteness.  

Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    imagekbates85:

imageBNHarris8:

Wow! Thank you! It's funny you mention that because he actually gets mistaken for a girl all the time! I think it's the long eyelashes (they're already longer then mine and I'm super jealous). Anyway you daughter is stinkin adorable and the ruffle butt pictures were killing me with cuteness.  

They must not actually look at him before they make the determination he is a girl. He is so handsome. I always think to myself what a good-looking baby he is[and obviously male] whenever I see his picture on here.
    And thanks :) I'm happy everyone likes the ruffley bloomers I made :)

ETA: My mom would just die if she saw your son's dimpled chin!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lbug09Lbug09 member
    Sooo cute. Our little guy is not sitting yet but will roll all day for you.
    BTW, our DS has a dimple chin too. So adorable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"