July 2011 Moms
Options

Monsters University

Just got back from seeing it. The boys loved it and so did I. This was Dylan's first movie since going to the theater when he was a sleeping newborn. It was a SUCCESS!!
Go see it if you get a chance.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monsters University

• Options
    Fun. Glad you all had a good time :) 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure my daughter is ready for the movies just yet. She doesn't have much of an attention span. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dylan doesn't have the attention span to sit through a movie at home, but he's really good when we go out to places. I thought I'd try it, and it was a success. It's like he just knew to sit still and watch it since everyone else was. It was a FULL theater.
  • Options

imageghostof5letters:
    I'm not sure my daughter is ready for the movies just yet. She doesn't have much of an attention span. 

This, completely.  

• Options
    imageswimiz500:

imageghostof5letters:

This, completely.  

This is how I feel about Nick, but I've been wanting to take Timmy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I just took my kids to see Monsters U last week.  They loved it.  It was really cute and funny.  Even my 12yo son thought it was good.

I took them to The Croods back in March and that was the girls' first time at the movies.  They did very well so I decided to take them to the movies more often.

They've already told me they want to see Despicable Me 2 and the new Smurfs movie when they come out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetawillers:
    I just took my kids to see Monsters U last week.nbsp; They loved it.nbsp; It was really cute and funny.nbsp; Even my 12yo son thought it was good.I took them to The Croods back in March and that was the girls' first time at the movies.nbsp; They did very well so I decided to take them to the movies more often.They've already told me they want to see Despicable Me 2 and the new Smurfs movie when they come out.

We want to see those ones too! Don't forget about Disney Planes coming out as well.
  • Options
    Oh I want to take Ellie so bad!!! She sat through Hotel Transylvania back in March. Maybe when my overtime slows down we'll do it!

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I want to take ds sooo bad but dh thinks it will be a nightmare because ds is so active. He has a hard time sitting still. He's great with active activities and will follow direction great; he just can't sit in one place for longer than 20 min.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"