March 2014 Moms
Options

Friday Crazy Train

Sorry no PIP today ladies, I woke up late and am mobile.

Also, if anyone wants to run the crazy train any day, please let me know. Otherwise, all aboard the crazy train who need it!

1. What's driving you crazy today?

2. Additional crazy here:
TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
TTC again as of May 2013
BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
BabyFruitTicker

Re: Friday Crazy Train

• Options
    1. What's driving you crazy today? I go in for my first round of blood work and I'm super nervous. I have to go by myself bc DH has to travel today. I'm usually fine with it, but I'm terrified of that place since my loss [we had no indication of a loss until the first ultrasound]. Ugh. I am also scared that the results won't be back until Monday, so it will be even longer for me to get on meds [progesterone and or Lovenox] if I need them.

2. Additional crazy here: All morning i have been vividly reliving my loss appointment. I have been on the verge of tears from it and the thought of reliving that pain again if we lose this one.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options

1. My boss! I'm working a summer internship from home where my boss emails me different research assignments. Lately he has a knack of calling or emailing at the worst time! Last week it was as I was running out the door to go to a rehearsal dinner, yesterday it was right in the middle of a meeting I had at school. It's like he knows. And lately the work is either nothing for days or three projects at once. Oy. 

2. Additional crazy: last night I had a long, vivid, detailed dream that a humpback whale was trying to kill me and my sister in law. This pregnancy is doing weird, weird things to my subconscious.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Nose bleeds? Is anyone else getting these? I didn't get them the last pregnancy, and I don't know if it is allergies or what. My sinus are like draining (sorry TMI). Went through a box of tissues already... :/ 

2. I had a CRAZY dream last night... like really scary and vivid... I did sleep well though. Sorry wish I had more crazyness...

Not crazy, but I rather be here..

Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    imageNickiechan:
    1. Nose bleeds? Is anyone else getting these? I didn't get them the last pregnancy, and I don't know if it is allergies or what. My sinus are like draining sorry TMI. Went through a box of tissues already... :/nbsp; 2. I had a CRAZY dream last night... like really scary and vivid... I did sleep well though. Sorry wish I had more crazyness... Not crazy, but I rather be here..nbsp;

I got a nosebleed the other day. It wasn't terrible, but enough that it was bloody when I rubbed my nose. I think they are normal, or at least my doc warned me that I may get them.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    imagelegallyginger:
    1. My boss! I'm working a summer internship from home where my boss emails me different research assignments. Lately he has a knack of calling or emailing at the worst time! Last week it was as I was running out the door to go to a rehearsal dinner, yesterday it was right in the middle of a meeting I had at school. It's like he knows. And lately the work is either nothing for days or three projects at once. Oy.nbsp;2. Additional crazy: last night I had a long, vivid, detailed dream that a humpback whale was trying to kill me and my sister in law. This pregnancy is doing weird, weird things to my subconscious. nbsp;

The vivid dreams are the weirdest!
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    1. My coworker. He is tapping on everything and moving around very erratically. Stop! Sit still! Ahh!

2. I had a bizarre dream where I had just gotten a BFP, then popped out a fullterm baby boy an hour later.

• Options

imageAnyMax:
    1. My coworker. He is tapping on everything and moving around very erratically. Stop! Sit still! Ahh!  

My DH, FIL, an BIL do this constantly, it makes me so stabby! Constantly tapping, twitching, jiggling. Family dinners are like a small earthquake. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagelegallyginger:

imageAnyMax:

My DH, FIL, an BIL do this constantly, it makes me so stabby! Constantly tapping, twitching, jiggling. Family dinners are like a small earthquake. 

I do this constantly [as an unconscious habit] and it drives everyone around me crazy.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    imagelegallyginger:

imageAnyMax:

Ahh that and my brother eats with his mouth open. The noises of eating drive me batty too!

• Options
    imagebandteacher:
    1. My symptoms aren't as strong today and I'm really overthinking it.2. I wish I could actually believe that there will really be a baby in this house in March. I have myself convinced that something is wrong again.

Ugh me too. It's very surreal, and I'm nervous when I have cramping and then more nervous when it stops.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    AnyMaxAnyMax member
    imagebandteacher:
    2. I wish I could actually believe that there will really be a baby in this house in March. I have myself convinced that something is wrong again.

This makes me sad. I wish I could give you a hug. ..in a comforting way, not a hi I'm a random internet stranger giving hugs away...

• Options
    1. DH. He keeps wanting to cuddle and to touch my boobies. He is also starting to smell funny.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebandteacher:
    imagebunnyfungo:
    imagebandteacher:

1. My symptoms aren't as strong today and I'm really overthinking it.

2. I wish I could actually believe that there will really be a baby in this house in March. I have myself convinced that something is wrong again.

How many DPO are you? I did not feel comfortable at all until I "missed" my period. Don't drive yourself too crazy!! 

Thanks to all 3 PP for your support. It means a lot. I'm 13 dpo today so tomorrow is my missed period. Last time everything was perfect until I started bleeding at 6w1d so I have a hard time believing this. I think I'll be ok if my u/s goes well on July 15.

FX for you on July 15th!!
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    DD is on day 4 of diarrhea and the nurse says it can last up to 24 days.

I'm also totally over thinking symptoms/lack thereof this time around. Driving myself crazy. I was happy when I felt a little nauseated this morning.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    1. One of my dogs won't stop pooping in the house. I might kill her. I burst out into tears because I'm so frustrated with her and my DH just tries to remind me how sweet she is. News flash: I don't care of she's sweet right now!!

2. I don't know how to get or keep my house clean. I just get overwhelmed and want to shutdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"