March 2012 Moms
Options

Let it be noted...I have a BOY in my house....

Holy cow the BOY gene is in FULL force! I woke up this morning at 4AM to my LO going Vroom Vroom with the TV remote hitting my face. He is all over the place CLIMBING jumping down from tables, getting STUCK under chairs and literally just being a BOY.

It is so cool to watch the behavior and energy he has in contrast to my memories of my DD.  My DD could sit for hours organizing my make up or hair ties at that age. So funny to see the difference.

So...tell me about the total gender roles/behavior your lo is doing:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage

Re: Let it be noted...I have a BOY in my house....

• Options
    We've recently started spitting. Lovely.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My boy is pretty active too although he's not climbing yet, thankfully. He is also giving hugs and kisses all the time, which might not seem like a boy trait, but I've heard from lots of parents that little boys are often very sweet. I love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to laugh at your expense. Waking up to being hit by the remote made me laugh, SORRY!

My dd is a wild child that doesn't seem to be afraid of much. She is climbing, jumping, dancing, and falling. We have a black lab, and we can't turn our heads because she's always trying to ride him, and he doesn't seem to mind. Also, we have a gate across the stairs, but she managed to squeeze through the rungs of the banister. I have no idea how, just lucky I didn't have to call the fire department to get her out!

She does have a sweet side. Lately she has been a kissaholic. She loves kisses and just learned to blow kisses. Oh, and the girl can drop it like it's hot, cause she loves to dance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lately, when he gets out of the tub, he stands up against the toilet and pees on the side of it. He gets about as much pee on the floor as my husband does so I guess that's about as much as I can expect from men in my house. I'm going to get him a step stool soon to see if he can get any in the bowl.

• Options
    Dd actually runs the line pretty well. She loves to kiss, blow kisses, and hug. She loves music and dancing. She thinks it is fun to brush her hair. She loves to play with her baby doll. On the other hand she runs, climbs and rough houses with the dog like a champ. Unfortunately she has a false sense of confidence and constantly sports bruises and bangs. We are currently on split lip number 3. She loves toy cars and Little Blue Truck is her favorite book. I'm pretty sure she will be a little tomboy with a girly twist.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options

NO WAY?! Are you already potty training?! That is so cool!! Share!! How and what did you do to start with that!!! That is so cool!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    imageSparks in training!:

NO WAY?! Are you already potty training?! That is so cool!! Share!! How and what did you do to start with that!!! That is so cool!!

If you mean me, there is NO training involved. He just likes to pee when he gets out of the bathtub and, for some reason, on the side of the toilet. If he sneaks out of the bathroom too fast, he pees just as happily on the floor! I do want to see if I can capitalize on the toilet peeing though.

• Options
    WipzWipz member

imageMrsJetSet:
    Dd actually runs the line pretty well. She loves to kiss, blow kisses, and hug. She loves music and dancing. She thinks it is fun to brush her hair. She loves to play with her baby doll. On the other hand she runs, climbs and rough houses with the dog like a champ. Unfortunately she has a false sense of confidence and constantly sports bruises and bangs. We are currently on split lip number 3. She loves toy cars and Little Blue Truck is her favorite book. I'm pretty sure she will be a little tomboy with a girly twist.

We have that and he loves it too Yes

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    imageeyenigh:
    imageSparks in training!:

If you mean me, there is NO training involved. He just likes to pee when he gets out of the bathtub and, for some reason, on the side of the toilet. If he sneaks out of the bathroom too fast, he pees just as happily on the floor! I do want to see if I can capitalize on the toilet peeing though.

We've been lucky so far that he has only peed on wooden floors here, not any carpets :) ..oh yeah and he peed in grandmas kitchen too  LOL.  He went into his tent the other day and I heard the usual groaning poop alert.. I look over and the lil butt had actually removed his  jeans with braces and thrown them outside the tent... WTH  lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"