April 2013 Moms

Weekly Achievements!

Post achievements made by your little one, you, or your significant other!

My son is starting to act like an older baby right now. He is trying to stand each time he sits in someone's lap. He now rolls to his side sometimes and I think that is awesome.

My achievement was making it through a 7 hour flight, one stop with my son. He did great the first flight, the second... he screamed for 5-10 minutes while everyone was getting settled. Also the flight made him so gassy. :/

My husband's achievement this week is his boss recommended a promotion for him. So proud. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekly Achievements!

• DS rolled from tummy to back today!!!!!
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • imageRussianMommy:
    DS rolled from tummy to back today!!!!!

Wow that is awesome! 

• Loading the player...
  • With the exception of the past 2 nights ( which I attribute to the 12 week growth spurt hence 4 hour stretches) we've been getting great stretches at night. From 5 hours to 7.5, then up for a feed and back down..... It's been amazing!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Avery has consistently slept for 5 to 7 hours for her first stretch all week and has gone right back to sleep after a diaper change and eating. I think we finally got her food issues figured out and she's so much happier.
  • LO has been busy working on her "talking" skills... love hearing the sounds she makes!

I am finally trying to get myself into shape, and managed to control myself while DH at a Dairy Queen cheeseburger and fries beside me. I consider that a pretty big achievement, lol. 

• LO is working on her grasping reflex and has been able to reach out and grab her octogon toy.  She doesn't know what to do with it though, other than pull it up to her mouth and lick it lol.
    For me, I finally got on the treadmill and ran 2 miles.  Wow, I am out of shape!
  • imageRussianMommy:
    DS rolled from tummy to back today!!!!!

Aww! Yay! Good job baby! :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    DD is very talkative. She loves talking to herself in the mirror. She has also now started a thing where she gets super fussy right before she poops in the evening. Convenient for alerting us to imminent poops, but frustrating there is nothing we can do to help her.

I managed to not throw something at another lawyer who tried to bully my clients and me in a deposition with threats of ethics charges against me and perjury charges against my client that were baseless. Totally unprofessional and childish conduct. I told him I deal with enough temper tantrums with my toddler. I'm not putting up with them with a sixty year old man.
  • Has slept through the night twice now.

He's very interested in what I'm eating or drinking.

He is preferring to sit up a lot more than lie down when he's playing.

I have lost a few more lbs.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DH was holding DS on Saturday and starting nodding his head at the baby... And the baby nodded his head! At first we thought it was a fluke, but he did it like five times!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"