May 2013 Moms
Options

Never ever will I ever

I always said never ever will I ever nurse in public because I am too shy and could never imagine feeling the urge to do it even with a cover. Well today I broke it... I nursed DD in the department store, with a cover of course but that was the only way I knew she would stop crying and i had a cart full of stuff. Yep it's true never say never!

What are some of your never Evers that you now do?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Never ever will I ever

• Options
    i'm glad you broke this one, as your LO needs to eat and shouldn't have to wait until it's convenient for you.
    He melts me...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Calvin Francis
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good for you!!!

Not sure it was a never ever but I thought I'd be a lot shyer about nursing but frankly, I'm not at this point. Of course... I've only nursed in the car when not at home so....

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LN1024LN1024 member
    I never ever wanted to use a pacifier before 4 weeks or use formula. I've learned quickly that being a mom is a lot about survival mode. You do what you have to do!
  • Options
    Pacifier one for me too! Another for me is that I said I wod never ever put my newborn in bed with me.. I've now realized that when he wakes up at 5 after being asleep 20 mins since last feeding, I can put him on a firm pillow next to me, remove the sheets and blankets and we get another hour of sleep. It's light sleep for me but it works!! The snuggles are equally worth the sleep lol

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options

imagebeaubecca:
    I said never ever would i use formula before 6 months unless there was a serious supply issue. Well now I'm considering it when I go back to work because I am having a hard time finding time to pump enough.

ME TOO!!! I'm also considering using it more and more because I would love a little more freedom (not that I need it, I'm just struggling with being the only one that can feed him) 

• Options
    kmcd23kmcd23 member
    I said no pacifiers, but his pedi recommended it, and now I know I use it to much. :/

I also said I wouldn't let the baby make me late for everything, but that's already happening too. Hoping it gets easier as we get more of a routine down, and I can plan accirdingly.
  • Options
    I can't think of anything in particular, but in general I am regretting ever judging parents. You have no idea until you have your own and I feel foolish for ever thinking I had a clue before!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HZ2012HZ2012 member

imageCNJ4EVA:
    I can't think of anything in particular, but in general I am regretting ever judging parents. You have no idea until you have your own and I feel foolish for ever thinking I had a clue before!

Same here!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"