Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Spotting Again?!?!

Okay for reals? I just spent 31 days spotting, ending about 2 weeks ago. Haven't had a period since January. This am DH and I HIO for fun [TTA right now] and I bled a bit. Sorry TMI. Naturally I figure it's AF finally deciding to show up but no. More. Effing. Spotting. I know this might be me gearing up for AF but that's what I thought before too. Frustrating. Had to vent.

In other news I got a referral letter from my GP yesterday telling me my appt with the OB is on July 9th! So that's good. Hopefully he'll be able to figure out what's up with my ute. I guess I should probably schedule that vaginal u/s now.

So this isn't just a vent, what's the longest number of days you've spotted?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotting Again?!?!

• Options

Longest I have spotted was about 72 days. It started after one AF and ended at the beginning of the next AF. >:( (I was on depo shot at the time and doc said it was normal. I hated it!)

Longest full-on AF was 59 days. Went to doc, he put me on BCPs, spent 3 whole days on them puking my guts up, then gave up and tossed 'em. (The making me sick thing was the reason I went off bcps almost 3 years ago, luckily then, but unluckily now, I am super irregular and we didn't conceive. We realize now how lucky we have been to just have the two of us up until we actually started TTC about 1 1/2 yrs ago.)

Hopefully your spotting ends soon.

• Options
    I spotted almost continuously for 3 months a couple years ago. My gyn had put me on a low dose pill and it screwed with me royally. I would just stop spotting, then DH and I would have sex and it would start right back in. I feel your pain!

image  image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ever since I have been off of unvarying in April I have spotted for 7-14 days a month. I will think it's AF then nothing. If I don't get a full on period soon I have to back to see my OBGYN ... Feel ya  

• Options
    imageJellyfish42:
    Longest I have spotted was aboutnbsp;72 days.nbsp;It started after one AF and ended at the beginning of the next AF. gt;:nbsp;I was on depo shot at the time and doc said it was normal. I hated it!
    Longest fullon AF was 59 days. Went to doc, he put me on BCPs, spent 3 whole days on them puking my guts up, then gave up and tossed 'em. The making me sick thing was the reason I went off bcps almost 3 years ago, luckily then, but unluckily now, Inbsp;am super irregular and we didn't conceive. We realize now how lucky we have been to just have the two of us up until we actually started TTC about 1 1/2 yrsnbsp;ago.
    Hopefully your spotting ends soon.

Okay you win!! That sounds positively awful. I no longer can complain about my messed up AF when reading what you've dealt with. Though of course I'm sure I will still p!ss and moan about it, but at least I'm not alone, and I know it could always be worse! Hope you don't have to deal with that again.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"