Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

newb :)

Hi everyone!!  Just wanted to introduce myself - this is my first post.  (Been lurking for a while...)  I'm 27 and my DH is 26, and we've just started TTC this cycle (eee!).  We've been married for almost a year now and together for 4.  I'll be a FTM - we have a corgi named Bertie and we're just so excited to hopefully add an actual human baby to the family soon!  I've been charting for a while (just dates, not basal temps), so for this first cycle we're just going to sort of go at it every day during my fertile period and see what happens.  Sending good luck wishes and fertile thoughts to everyone else trying this week :)
Me: 32 | DH: 31 | Married: 7/2012
Elizabeth born 7/2014
"Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: newb :)

• Options
    Welcome!

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • Options
    Welcome! :)
    Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome. I'm 27 and my husband is 26 too. I bet your corgi is cute!
  • Options
    Welcome and lots of luck!
    UntitledUntitled
  • Options

imageShandan24:
    Welcome. I'm 27 and my husband is 26 too. I bet your corgi is cute!

Thanks!  Oh man, cuteness is his #1 export and he knows it...

Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mmb248mmb248 member
    Welcome and good luck!  Also, what's a FTM?  (2 years on this board and I'm still learning acronyms!)
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options

He is totally adorable.  We have a German Shepherd/Corgi mix.  He's pretty darn adorable too. 

Good Luck TTGP.  Hopefully it doesn't take long. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!!
  • Options

imagemmb248:
    Welcome and good luck!  Also, what's a FTM?  (2 years on this board and I'm still learning acronyms!)

First Time Mom... saw it when I was lurking on some of the other Bump boards!  lol I don't know all the acronyms either, but I've been like, trying to study up a bit.

Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageTheMrsMurillo:

He is totally adorable.  We have a German Shepherd/Corgi mix.  He's pretty darn adorable too. 

Good Luck TTGP.  Hopefully it doesn't take long. 

Aw thanks!  ahhh i just did a google image search for german shepherd corgi mix and THE CUTENESS IT IS BLINDING!! IndifferentBig Smile

Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    mmb248mmb248 member
    imageAbraxa:

imagemmb248:

First Time Mom... saw it when I was lurking on some of the other Bump boards!  lol I don't know all the acronyms either, but I've been like, trying to study up a bit.

LOL - I was trying to figure out some combination of mom and furbaby and work in the letter T.

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Options
    Good luck and welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome and goodluck
  • Options
    imagemmb248:
    imageAbraxa:

imagemmb248:

LOL - I was trying to figure out some combination of mom and furbaby and work in the letter T.

Hahahaa awesome.  The first time I came on here and saw DH I was like "designated hitter???"

Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there! Good luck!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Welcome. You guys look so happy in your siggy!
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Options

imageBlackBooks:
    Welcome. You guys look so happy in your siggy!

Thanks!  That was our wedding day :)  I'm actually trying to change it to be my avatar picture but of course it's not working.  Ah well, time to walk the dog.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and kind wishes!

Elizabeth born 7/2014
    "Meeple" EDD 6/9/2018
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"