October 2013 Moms
Options

Timi and Leslie

Anyone have a Timi and Leslie diaper bag? I'm at BBB and fell in love with one! Came to look at Ju Ju Be's BFF and hated it. It is the Hayley and seems big enough for two and a million times more stylish. Amazon reviews are great. Just wondering if anyone had any real world experience with them. TIA!

Re: Timi and Leslie

• Options
    tealiotealio member
    Yes! I have the Charlie Bag in cream and it goes with me everywhere. I love that it looks like a real purse but is still big enough to hold what I need. It also has held up over time. I used it all through DD and it is still in great shape 2.5 years later. Timi & Leslie bags are my absolute favorite.
  • Options
    I was stuck between the Tim and Leslie Marie Antoniette or Nest Bleeker. I decided on the Bleeker cuz the material was sturdier. The Tim and Leslie's look very nice though. Stylish and fun. I just sold my Ju Ju be on eBay. I was bored of the diaper bag look.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was legitimately bummed because I thought this post was going to be about Parks and Rec.  Then I realized it said Timi and not Tami.
  • Options
    I bought the exact one you spotted. I haven't used it yet but I'm so excited about it! I got it for a steal at 98 on Totsy a month ago.
    Can't figure out a siggy for my life, but just in case: DD 6/11/04 DS 8/13/08 DD 10/4/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"