Multiples
Options

my babies are one!

I don't post here often but today my 35 weekers turn 1!!

I cannot get pictures to post here for some reason, but if you click on our blog link I put one from the NICU and one from today - I am still stunned by how much they have changed.   And I want to thank you all.  I could never have gotten through the pregnancy or the first year without you all, even if I was lurking in the corners :)

Happy birthday my babies!

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

Re: my babies are one!

• Options
    Happy birthday!
    Any plans?
    TTC 10/2010 DX with PCOS 01/2012 Metformin 05/12. Clomid 07/12 50mg- Bust,no response. 8/12 100mg 0 on CD20=BFP. 9/24-56 9/26-125 10/1-2100 B/G Twins, EDD 05/2013 "It's funny they give you a drug to help get you pregnant, but it makes me not want to have sex with you" -DH. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    jcathjcath member
    Congratulations - its a big milestone for all of you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Woo Hoo!!!! Happy Birthday to your 1 year olds. How exciting and what a big milestone. I can't wait til 1 :
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    happy birthday babies!  Great pictures.  Can I ask from where did you order the custom happy birthday banner?
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday! Mine will be a year old july 5th !
  • Options
    Happy birthday babies, and congratulations to you on surviving the first year!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekelandspence2012:

mine July 8!! Looks like we have a few summer 2012 babes in the group!

OP, congrats on their bday!  Mine were 33 weekers and I was just looking back on photos myself. It's incredible. Enjoy it :)

Fraternal twin boys born at 33 weeks 4 days Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemamatotwins0812:

imagekelandspence2012:

mine July 8!! Looks like we have a few summer 2012 babes in the group!

OP, congrats on their bday!  Mine were 33 weekers and I was just looking back on photos myself. It's incredible. Enjoy it :). 

It has flown by! I just know that when we sing happy birthday to them im going to be crying! Lol
  • Options
    SwetaVSwetaV member
    Happy birthday to your babies!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Happy Birthday babies! :D
  • Options

imageprojectbaby2012:
    happy birthday babies!  Great pictures.  Can I ask from where did you order the custom happy birthday banner?

hee hee it was like $10 from party city - those are stickers!  My 4 year old did it herself :)  I want to do pictures in front of the banner every year, party because I want to get my money worth!

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Options
    imagebethCT:

imageprojectbaby2012:

hee hee it was like $10 from party city - those are stickers!  My 4 year old did it herself :)  I want to do pictures in front of the banner every year, party because I want to get my money worth!

Wow, she did great.  You need to get an esty store for that 4 year old!!!  I'd be her first customer. :) 

D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Happy birthday!

It's crazy how time flies...I can't beleive my boys will be 4 years old in September!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"