April 2013 Moms
Options

Exersaucer

Not sure who is entertained more by the exersaucer, the 2 month old, the 2.5 yr old or the almost 4 yr old. DD3 will stay in the exersaucer for at least 20 mins if her older sisters are sitting around her playing with all the attachments. Once she starts getting fussy I take her out and the older 2 girls will continue to play for a good half hour. Thankful a friend of a friend was kind enough to give it to me. Lots of entertainment over here! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Exersaucer

• Options
    I hadn't thought to put my 11 week old in that yet. Do they have to have good neck control first?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do you put the 2 month old in it? Does she hold her head up??
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMKC12/22/2006:
    I hadn't thought to put my 11 week old in that yet. Do they have to have good neck control first?

Yes, they should
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I love the exersaucer, but I wouldn't feel comfortable putting a 2 mo in it.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    SRK128SRK128 member
    That is what our kids do too! They love when Jonah is in it and play with him and it! 
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

imageRussianMommy:

Yes my LO has AMAZING head control She has been able to roll since she was 5 weeks old. I joke that she will be crawling by 4 months. She surprises me every day.  She was lifting her head from day one. Not sure if that is because she was overdue or because she is just super nosy and has 2 older sisters to look at. She Loves tummy time. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageTrish&Pete07:

imageRussianMommy:

Yes my LO has AMAZING head control She has been able to roll since she was 5 weeks old. I joke that she will be crawling by 4 months. She surprises me every day.  She was lifting her head from day one. Not sure if that is because she was overdue or because she is just super nosy and has 2 older sisters to look at. She Loves tummy time. 

DD1 was crawling at 4.5 months! You never know! :P 

• Options
    imageTrish&Pete07:

imageRussianMommy:

My LO sounds just like yours! She was holding her head up right after she was born! Our family and midwives were like wth!!? She used to head butt me on the womb so strongly I felt like she was trying to escape for the last 2 months of pregnancy! DD also rolled from around the same time, and was also overdue by 8 days. I think she'd love the exersaucer right now, her legs go non stop, they are so crazy strong! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"