Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    DS was on Parents Choice, and we loved it. Cheaper than Similac, same intended results.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our little dude isn't here yet, so I can't speak on experience, but I will say that the day care that we are sending him too (which is a very respectable chain daycare in our area) uses Parent's Choice. If you want to bring in a different kind you can, but that is their house formula.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used PC formula for both my older girls. They never had any issues. My sister tried it with her daughter and she gt so gassy, fussy and uncomfortable my sister went back to Good Start. Every baby is different, can't hurt to try.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We used up up with our first for the same reasons. No issues.
  • Options

imageTrish&Pete07:
    My sister tried it with her daughter and she gt so gassy, fussy and uncomfortable my sister went back to Good Start. Every baby is different, can't hurt to try.

This is exactly what happened to DD, too.  If you do switch, just be aware for any extra fussiness or gassines and be prepared to make a quick switch back to your original formula! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't use it, we use Similac Sensitive as well.  I would use it if it weren't for my husband.  He refuses to use the store brand. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"