May 2013 Moms
Options

Rule Breaker

So, does anyone know how bad this actually is...?  DH and I did the deed this morning while LO was taking a nap and I'm only 2.5 weeks pp.  My OB told us to wait 6 weeks because I dilated to 5 before having a c section to avoid a uterine infection.  We tried to wait but I guess we have low self control.  Now I'm all worried about the infection that he warned about.  And yes, I realize that I'm stupid for not listening to my Dr on this one. On the upside, I had no pain and felt fine afterwards.  

Re: Rule Breaker

• Options
    I've seen info on saying it's ok after bleeding has stopped or about 4 weeks. I'm sure you'll be okay, just monitor for any changes.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

DH and I have no self-control either, except with this last one because of my pain level. With my other two c-sections, we did it around 2.5 and 3 weeks, but everyone is different. I have found that when I worry so much about what could go wrong, it does.I've never had any problems though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just watch out for signs of infection and more that you're most fertile during this time and its very easy to get pregnant again. So unless you want Irish Twins be careful :

• Options
    We made it all the way to 3. Then I couldn't help myself. My bleeding came back a touch, but so far no signs of infection. Keep a close eye out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"