March 2013 Moms
Options

Laughing?

LO seems like she may be close to laughing. When we play and tickle she smiles and makes noise and seems like she wants to but just doesn't quite know how yet. I'm dying for those first baby giggles!

Re: Laughing?

• Options
    Same here, I know it's probably a little early, but sometimes he moves like he's trying to get a laugh out while we play, but it just comes out sort of like a cough.
  • Options
    I got a laugh a couple of weeks ago! But just coos and grins ever since...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha, DS is finally getting the hang of laughing. He did a sorta laugh for a few weeks prior.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DD fell asleep while nursing this week and must have been dreaming because she kept laughing.  It was adorable to watch her whole body jiggle as she giggled in her sleep.  
  • Options
    DH got DS to laugh yesterday while playing peek a boo. I have yet to get a real laugh out of him. 
  • Options

I've heard DS laugh a couple of times.  It was the funniest thing to hear!!

BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DD has started laughing the past couple weeks...it is hilarious!!  I got it on video the first time, and I won't lie, I've watched it more than a few times :)
  • Options
    My LO is 10 weeks and had been full out belly laughing for the past 3 weeks. It is the greatest thing to hear especially when im tired or frustrated the sound of his laugh just makes everything right!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm dying to hear the first laugh. I've been saying for weeks that It's going to happen any second LOL. He kind of laughed in his sleep a few nights ago and I about died.
  • Options
    Pretty sure DD could win a contest for noisiest baby ever.  She started laughing a couple weeks and has done little coughs from day one when she gets exited or flustered.  Last night she figured out how to smack her lips and did it steadily for 2 hours, it was great entertainment.

• Options

imageamberdanielle68845:
    Pretty sure DD could win a contest for noisiest baby ever.  She started laughing a couple weeks and has done little coughs from day one when she gets exited or flustered.  Last night she figured out how to smack her lips and did it steadily for 2 hours, it was great entertainment.

My DD does the cough thing too!! It is hilarious - totally sounds like a fake cough, she does it all the time.  Too cute! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"