C-sections
Options

pp bleeding

How long pp did you bleed? I'm at 2 weeks pp and have bleeding off and on. Today I'm feeling like I have cramps, I think I over did house cleaning yesterday.

Re: pp bleeding

• Options
    Don't remember exactly ut at least 4 weeks which inculded random spotting towards the end so I wore either pads or liners just as a precaution for a long time...
  • Options
    I don't remember exactly, but not as long as I expected to. Maybe 2-3 weeks at most. I did cramp easily from doing too much. Even later on in recovery. Your muscles are sliced open, it takes time to heal. So take it easy. Even after 12 weeks, I still cramped when I started doing a light workout on my abs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably around 4 weeks.  I was this way with my first.  I'm waiting to see how this next section goes..
  • Options
    4-5 weeks.  It was heavy to medium flow for the first week.  The rest of the time it was light flow or spotting with random increases to medium flow.
                      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aandgaandg member
    Around 6 weeks.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Around 4 weeks for me.

BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I also don't really remember. It wasn't very long. It was the worst while at the hospital. I think I bled the heaviest for about two weeks then spotted lightly for another two weeks until it stopped altogether. So a month total. I didn't really cramp much unless I was nursing her then it hurt like crazy.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I bled off and on for about 6 weeks.
    imageimage
    Me: 35 DH: 30 TTC since 1/2010 DX: 6/15/2011: MFI IVF with ICSI

IVF #1: Sept 2011: Beta 10/10- BFP!! 1st u/s 10/31/11 1 blighted ovum, 1 embryo 2nd u/s 11/14/11 stopped growing, no h/b D/C 11/17/11

IVF #2: FET 5/4/12 : Beta 5/16/12 BFN

IVF #3: ET 7/6/12 : 7/18 Beta #1 BFP at 246, 7/20 Beta #2 at 713, 7/27 Beta #3 at 9068. 1st u/s 8/7 with one lovely hb.
    Mabel is here! 2/17/13!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks on Monday and an still spotting. I bled heavily for 2 ish weeks and have continued to spot daily since then.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    I went for 5 weeks straight and then it was off and on again till 8 weeks. The more active I was the heavier it got or came back until it was finally done!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I wore the big hospital pads for 2 weeks and then panty liners for the 3rd week.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bled on and off for 6-7 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    A month or so I think, but lightened up towards the end and was going with a panty liner as it was spotting. Agree, if over did it, would get cramps.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"