February 2013 Moms
Options

Ring Sling?

I'm looking for a carrier that I can BF in. DS likes the cradle hold for nursing and I'm large chested. After watching some YouTube videos it seems like a ring sling might fit my needs. Sooo, rec your ring sling please!?

TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Our Sweet Boy "LJ"

Re: Ring Sling?

• Options

Can you sew?  I just made my own.  Took about an hour total, but was simple.  I just made a mai tai too and I like it better.  It's got all the straps that need tied, so the sling is quicker, but it's more comfy.  I haven't tried feeding in it yet though.  The sling is great for quick outings and bfing for sure. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I second the maya, got mine as a gift. I have only breastfed in it once and it was at home on my couch to try it out, but totally doable! I never thought I would have so many wraps and carriers but I love each one for different reasons!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I can sew but I no longer own a sewing machine. I will look into the maya wrap!
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    imageverovladamir:
    I made my own maya wrap. It only requires one seam and It holds both the little baby and my 30lb toddler. I even wore it at the zoo today! I love it. nbsp;nbsp;

Nice job! Also, Ummm, your baby is freaking cute!
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    imageverovladamir:
    I made my own maya wrap. It only requires one seam and It holds both the little baby and my 30lb toddler. I even wore it at the zoo today! I love it. nbsp;nbsp;

Great sling! And a beautiful baby!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Make your own. My mom made mine (actually 3). I would have done it if I had a sewing machine. Just make sure that you get rings that are mad for this application. Buying one could cost more than $80. Plus making one gives you more choice of fabrics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"