March 2013 Moms
Options

Baby cold?

How do you know if LO has a cold or sinuses? Today she's been really phlegmy. I use the bulb syringe and it sucks out a lot of mucus. She also hasn't been finishing her bottles. It sounds like she's having a hard time eating because she can't breathe throuh her nose well. I've been taking her temp every few hours. So far the highest was 98.7.

Re: Baby cold?

• Options
    Lo is having the same problem. Ugh
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Doesn't really matter if its just congestion....you will end up treating it the same.

For my LO, if she's not wanting to eat, I take her into a steamy bathroom for a few minutes and feed her once I hear her breathing clear a little. This usually helps...
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is stuffy too particularly in the evenings. We treat with saline drops, warm showers, suction and keeping him elevated as much ad possible. He does the same thing with eating. I feed hom however much he will take however often he will take it. I'm sure someone will bash me for this but he actually took half a bottle in the showerwith dh last night! He could breathe better and dh said he was chewing ehis hands so we went with it!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageVPGIRL06:
    Doesn't really matter if its just congestion....you will end up treating it the same.

For my LO, if she's not wanting to eat, I take her into a steamy bathroom for a few minutes and feed her once I hear her breathing clear a little. This usually helps...

This.. I literally take my LOs in the shower with me until the congestion goes away.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"