Two Under 2
Options

Pregnant again??

I'm freaking out a little. My DD is 4 months old, and I think I might be pregnant again. I've been taking Yaz since my 6 week pp appt, but I'm feeling very similar to how I did with DD. I've been having lots of brownishred discharge, which I did not have with my last pregnancy. Could the slight bleeding be because my body has not fully healed from birth? I'm nervous and am just looking for others' experiences.

Re: Pregnant again??

• Options
    QmommyQmommy member
    You might be pregnant again?  Have you taken a test?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageQmommy:
    You might be pregnant again?  Have you taken a test?

This. You won't know if you don't test. FTR I found out when my son was 4 months old, it is possible. 

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tested yesterday afternoon and got a BFN. But I didn't get a positive result with my DD until after AF was late, so it might be too early to tell. I know that testing is the only way to know for sure, and that you ladies can't tell me whether or not I'm pregnant. Just looking for similar experiences and venting my fears I guess...
  • Options

imageMacyAndMommy:
    I tested yesterday afternoon and got a BFN. But I didn't get a positive result with my DD until after AF was late, so it might be too early to tell. I know that testing is the only way to know for sure, and that you ladies can't tell me whether or not I'm pregnant. Just looking for similar experiences and venting my fears I guess...

since you are on bc it's highly unlikely you're pregnant even if you missed a pill. You can at least rule out that whatever symptoms youre experiencing aren't due a pregnancy since if you were pregnant enough to be symptomatic you'd be pregnant enough for a bfp-hpt can detect incredibly low level of hormone.  

Spotting is very common pp.  it's also common to feel pregnant as your hormones are still out of whack. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"