January 2014 Moms
Options

Intro and ?

Hi everyone. Just got my bfp this morning. I'm actually on vacation with a bunch of friends so explaining why I'm not drinking is going to be a challenge but I'd really like to keep it under wraps. My EDD IS January 30 and I've had a cp before so I'm cautiously  optimistic.  

I have pcos and am on metformin which my RE suggests continuing through first trimester. I'm actually not sure who I should call to schedule an appt- my RE or ob. I never had any treatment from RE except for pcos testing and diagnosis and the met prescription.  We were planning on starting treatment next month. I guess I should just call the RE and let him know.   

Congrats to everyone and good luck! 

Re: Intro and ?

• Options
    Congrats!!  :)  I would definitely call your RE.  Have a fun vacation!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! I'd call the RE first.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! I'd call your RE first and see what they say.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    Congrats! I would set up an appointment with the RE.

As for vacay, thats going to be tough! I had a friend who would keep a beer bottle or fruity girl drink bottle and rinse it out and fill it with water so nobody would notice she wasn't drinking.

If they know you're ttc you could tell them your in the 2ww and don't want to risk it...but in 2 more weeks if you're not drinking they might realize you're pg.

Or just offer to be the DD.

Good luck!

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    kschrefkschref member
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!

• Options
    ashdayashday member

imageKMW08:
    Congrats! I would set up an appointment with the RE. As for vacay, thats going to be tough! I had a friend who would keep a beer bottle or fruity girl drink bottle and rinse it out and fill it with water so nobody would notice she wasn't drinking. If they know you're ttc you could tell them your in the 2ww and don't want to risk it...but in 2 more weeks if you're not drinking they might realize you're pg. Or just offer to be the DD. Good luck!

Congrats! All this and if you are out and about, you could talk to the waiter on the side and have him/her  bring you a drink without the alcohol so that it looks like you are drinking.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

would it be possible to just drink tonic water and tell people its a G&T or something? I did that last weekend! 

Congratulations and welcome! And I would definitely call your OB to schedule your first appointment. 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"