March 2013 Moms
Options

Birthday Party

I know we are still 10 months away but has anyone started thinking about birthday party ideas for their LOs? I LOVE putting parties together and I'm so pumped that I finally get to do one for my own kiddo instead of my nephews and friends (that I love.. haha). One of my friends did a "Milk and Cookies" theme and it was SO STINKIN' CUTE.. but I would be lame to copy in our small town. I want to do western but DH is already vetoing it. I figure I only have a year or two before DS wants to choose.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Birthday Party

• Options
    I love planning parties too! For DS#1's 1st bday we did a pirate theme. It was really cute! The older kids did a treasure hunt and decorated bandanas. I found a ton of stuff on Oriental trading co. For his 2nd bday he was really into Mickey, and his party was only a few days before Halloween, so we did a costume party and had him dress as Mickey. I'm sure this year he will have an opinion. He's really into dinosaurs right now, so I've been scoping out ideas for that. I'm excited I get to do 2 parties now!! Do you like baking? I love it, and made cakes for my niece and DS's party. I made a princess cake, a treasure map cake, a zebra print cake and a mickey cake! My niece's bday is next month and I'm dying for her to pick a theme so I can start getting cake ideas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    egb+jafegb+jaf member
    I thought I was the only one!! I've got a whole board in Pinterest. I think I want to do under the sea/ mermaids for my dd. but there are 56446 more ideas I'm in love with
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    er32585er32585 member
    You are not alone! lol. I already have the invitations designed. Same theme as the shower: Cardinals Baseball
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You all just don't realize how luch you are...we were supposed to have a nice Spring birthday...close to ds1 so that we could plan nice, spring parties....

Then Fowler came 3 days after Christmas and 3days before New Years!! We will have to work extra hard to make his birthday special!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageegb+jaf:
    I thought I was the only one!! I've got a whole board in Pinterest. I think I want to do under the sea/ mermaids for my dd. but there are 56446 more ideas I'm in love with

If I could get away with doing mermaids for DS I would totally do it. I think DH might have a slight issue with that though!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagecottingham3:
    You all just don't realize how luch you are...we were supposed to have a nice Spring birthday...close to ds1 so that we could plan nice, spring parties....

Then Fowler came 3 days after Christmas and 3days before New Years!! We will have to work extra hard to make his birthday special!

You can do it! My mom's is 2 days before Christmas and one thing's for sure: no Christmas paper and no red/green on her cake! Haha But really, I always make sure the better gift is for her birthday and we try to go all out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"