February 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone's LO get mad or sweaty in the stroller/carset/etc?

I am hoping someone has suggestions about what to do about my sweaty baby!  He gets so hot in the stroller and the carseat that he gets mad, and then starts crying, and then gets even hotter from crying, and then gets all sweaty!  Poor guy

I bought a stroller fan at BRU last week and that helped, but it broke already and I haven't had a chance to get back there and get a new one.

Any other tips or advice?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

Re: Anyone's LO get mad or sweaty in the stroller/carset/etc?

• Options
    BBS!BBS! member
    My little one is close to 4 months. I think we might use the Bob stroller on smooth surfaces bc it's just too hot to be in his seat outside.
  • Options
    I am wondering the same. My little boy is hot box! Always sweaty lol I pull him out of the carseat and his poor back is all sweaty Sad
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My lo loves the City Mini stroller. It has a vent at the tip of the seat for airflow and a huge sub shield. He does hate the car seat, but only when the car is hot. I try to strip him down when it us warm.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options

Saw this the other day!! Maybe something to look at if you sew!

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-carseat-is-cooler-than-yours.html 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~I have a baby in heaven 3-20-12~
  • Options
    imageKayLorraine:

Saw this the other day!! Maybe something to look at if you sew!

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-carseat-is-cooler-than-yours.html 

i want it. Maybe I can find one on etsy? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options

imageDC2London:
    Yep, that was Jack.  I would put a towel and some damp wash cloths in the freezer, then lay the frozen towel on the car seat for a few minutes to cool it off before putting him in there.  Then I would stick the cold damp wash cloths in a ziploc bag and, as soon as we got to our destination, I would take him out of the car seat and dab his face and neck with the cloths.  I know it seems extreme but it worked.

That's a good idea! LO and I both sweat like beasts... and it's only May Tongue Tied 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"