October 2012 Moms
Options

feeding question

Liam will be 7months on the 29th of may, he is still ebf and not sleeping thru the night. Hmpf....

Still not enjoying solids. Ive tried rice, oatmeal, fruits,vegetables, warm, cold,

Puffs...

With no real enjoyment and really dlesnt like puffin his mouth.

Is this normal?

My1st baby has a swallowing disorder that was never really disxovered until after she was 2.5 and my 2n baby i swear went straight to table food. She was a chunk and would eat everything and anything. Two very opposite babies....

And now here is Liam who is totaly throwing me off. Is he jsut being a boob snob becuz he is attaxhed to me 24/7? 

Re: feeding question

• Options
    My niece was like that. Only wanted the boob for the first year, hated any other type of food. After a year, my SIL started she on actual solids and she loved them. If I recall correctly, a french fry was her first food lol. She has two older brothers so she must've wanted what they were eating!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecardiganmom:
    My niece was like that. Only wanted the boob for the first year, hated any other type of food. After a year, my SIL started she on actual solids and she loved them. If I recall correctly, a french fry was her first food lol. She has two older brothers so she must've wanted what they were eating!

I was kind of thinking this too. Maybe try mashed potatoes or something that is more like real food?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, you should start solids when LO is ready for them. So, follow baby's cues of readiness for solids. Though we started at 6 months but my LO wasn't really interested in solids. Now I use this website https://goodmomming.com to get inspired with foods for my precious.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"