Adoption
Options

Not funny but LOL - T&P's needed

IRRIRR member
So heard from the agency a bit ago.  The EM had a little girl not a boy and she is in the NICU suffering from withdrawals.  Poor thing.  Reached out to EM and she is probably going through withdrawals too because she was nasty, refuses to call us but has sent lots of text messages pretending like everything was fine since she didn't know we knew.  When we mentioned something about NICU and of course that started her.  We are now seeing all of the lies she told and continues to tell.  CPS will most likely get involved with this case and I am just praying this little girl pulls through and has a normal life.  Agency said they would still pursue this for us but if CPS goes to court, we would most likely not get the child.  I think we are done dealing with this drama, but at least I did get some closure.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

Re: Not funny but LOL - T&P's needed

• Options
  • Options
    Sorry to hear, I'lllllllll be praying for your healing heart and baby girl's health and well-being. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking of you.....praying for peace and comfort for you and of course that that little baby can heal and have a good life. I am so sorry it didn't work out. I realy hope that your baby is right around the corner. (((Hugs)))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad you got some closure. Hugs.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sgb721sgb721 member

Poor princess, such a tough start to life. I hope she pulls through okay and doesn't suffer long term damage. I also wish the BM the best as I'm sure she is suffering through withdrawal and emotional issues.

I wish you guys the best as you let your heart heal!

TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for you guys and the baby girl.

Mother of two wonderful boys! Blessed through adoption.

• Options
    ellekaeellekae member
    So sorry. What an awful situation! Praying!

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    :-( Sending a big hug your way.  And sending thoughts and prayers the baby's way too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Glad you got a bit of closure, but sorry that things have turned out this way. Positive thoughts coming your way.
  • Options
    I've been thinking of you pretty much non-stop since you first posted about the signs of this falling apart.  I'm so sorry for you and that sweet child, and sending you all lots of prayers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"