March 2013 Moms
Options

2 month check up

Any one taken LO for the 2 month shots yet?  Ours is tomorrow.  Pedi warned us LO may be fussy, have fever, diarrhea, etc from the shots.  Ekk!Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2 month check up

• Options
    My LO was just sleepy. She was crankier than normal when she was up but I wore her basiclly all day and she slept alot that day and the next
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Options
    Lexi was fine. The 2nd after her shots she was so cranky because her leg seemed sore. The worst is silent scream she did when they got her with the shot. Just silent mouth open and tears. After that we held her for 2 minutes and it was like nothing had happened! Way worse for us than them!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ours is tomorrow also. I'm so scared. I have to go alone because DH works. I took the day off work to take care of her in case she's not feeling good. I will be glad when its over.
  • Options
    lkm2006lkm2006 member
    He stopped crying the second I picked him up. He was very fussy a few hours later so I gave him some medicine. Fine after that.

• Options
    emisiemisi member
    Mine was totally fine.  He cried when they gave him the shot, of course... but the next day he was MORE cheerful than normal.  He was happy and smiling all day, so apparently I have an Opposite Day baby.
    Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Ours is Thursday. Not looking forward to it : luckily DH is coming with for moral support...for me! Seeing her cry from pain is going to be tough! Good luck!
  • Options
    Ours is Wednesday. Idk how I'm going to do it. DH is working so I have to go alone and idk how I'm going to comfort two babies since they're too big now to hold at the same time...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ours is Wednesday. My Dh isnt happy because it falls on his birthday.oops...lack of sleep helped with that planning. I'm more worried about my two year old behaving when her sis is being checked.

• Options
    So we are ahead of you guys with immunizations...we have already had our 4 months. His 2 months were givenin the NICU but we got the 4 minths at the pedi a few weeks ago.

He screamed during the shota but atopped as soon as I picked him up. He slept all afternoon and had a 99.6 temp at bedtime as I gave one dose of Tylenol and he slept well. That was all...no other symptoms.

Hugs for those of you going in this week!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMillerMama13:
    Ours is tomorrow also. I'm so scared. I have to go alone because DH works. I took the day off work to take care of her in case she's not feeling good. I will be glad when its over.

Our appointment is on Monday. I also have to go alone because my husband has to work. Dreading it so much.
  • Options
    Ive heard, that if you are BF, put them directly to your breast after the shots to help calm them. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice! I will try it.  DH is going to leave work early so I will have some extra help.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"