May 2013 Moms
Options

Samuel James

How do I upload pics from mobile?
Here is his birth story! After I posted on Thursday about getting my membranes stripped and it making me cramp like a 14 year old girl having her period the pain got a little better. Then at 10pm I was sound asleep, heard two pops and had a really bad cramp. I went to the bathroom to find a gush of fluid, went pee, stood up and the flood gates opened! My contractions started right away and went from 10 min to 3 in a matter of minutes. DH and I headed to LD and contractions were getting bad! I had bloody show when I got there and it took forever to get admitted! They needed to wait on blood work before I got the epi due to my Heprin so they have me something through the Iv that did nothing. Finally got the epi at 2am but it was only working on the left side, they fixed it and heaven was what I was in! They started a low dose of pitocin bc I was only 5cm at 2am. DH and I tried to sleep until 630 when my epi started to wear off. Dr checked me and I was 10cm and ready to push, so no epi for pushing! I pushed for less than an hour when Samuel James was born, 7lbs 7oz 20 inches. He has more hair than we know what to do with! We are getting better at bf and im doing well nursing minor second degree tearing. Ice packs and Motrin are helpful!

Re: Samuel James

• Options
    Congratulations!

Try Tiny Pics to upload via mobile. I haven't figured out how to resize on mobile so I usually email the picture to myself in the smallest file size and upload that.
  • Options
    Congrats.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
    Congrats!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    KashyKashy member
    Congrats on your baby boy!
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    Congrats.
  • Options
    Congratulations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    Congrats on your baby boy!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBekW2009:
    Congratulations!

Try Tiny Pics to upload via mobile. I haven't figured out how to resize on mobile so I usually email the picture to myself in the smallest file size and upload that.

Congrats mommy! To upload pic I choose the website email size option then on mobile I have to scroll around to find the dish network ad to enter the code. Then I choose the code for forums and msg boards. Copy and paste that into text box.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"